1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

New (and a little confused)

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Absoluna, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Absoluna

Absoluna Black Version FTW!

Hi. I'm Absoluna, and - well, needless to say, I'm new here. I really love the Pokemon games, but I'm not really competitive (not to say I never will be, just not at the moment), so I'm a bit clueless about the really in-depth stuff, like breeding, etc.

Feel free to invite me to do pretty much anything - I'm pretty open to things to do, though I'm clueless with HTMLs/coding, competitive battling, and the afore-mentioned "in-depth" game mechanics.

Sorry, that was a little longer than planned. Feel free to PM me.

If you want any other friend codes, PM me.

-End message, Absoluna

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  2. FairGamer9215

FairGamer9215 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site! I feel your pain with in depth gaming. Never been my forté, but pokémon is enjoyable either way. Feel free to explore and chat with those around, and PM me if you have any general questions about the site (leave those technical qs to the mods and admins :p).

In other words, have fun!

3. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

4. SuperPichu

SuperPichu Pokémon!

Welcome to the forums! ^-^ Sorry, I cant really help you with the in-depth stuff. If I could I would. Feel free to send me an FR or ask me a question! See ya 'round the forums!
    [​IMG]

5. Trainer Michael

Trainer Michael Pokemon Champion

Welcome to the forums!
    I'm not huge on serious gaming, either. Not really big on Wi-Fi battles, EV's, IV's, etc. I do know a few things about breeding, though. Feel free to drop me a line whenever you feel like it, and again, welcome to the forums! :)

6. Blood Red Absol

Blood Red Absol AquaMilotic's Waifu

Welcome to SPPf Absoluna, I hope you enjoy it here :)