• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New and clueless!

AshiJ

Ashireep
'Allo everyone! My name is Ashi J. I'm 19 years old and have been in love with pokemon since I was in the 5th grade. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to shake it off. I'm also an Artist, one of my favorite things to draw are pokemon, go figure. I plan on linking my gallery later on when I'm done sorting it all out.

I'm not on a whole lot of forums and I really don't have a whole lot of pokepals.. So I figured it wouldn't hurt to join up here and see if I could make some more friends! Specially ones who are into Pokemon like me. c:

Oh! And my favorite pokemon is Mareep! ;179;

I hope to meet lots of people and much more! <3

Mimori Kiryu

Welcome to Serebii Forums, Ashi J. ^^ I'm Mimori and I'm also 19. XD I hope you have a lot of fun here and just PM (Private Message) me if you have any questions about the forums. =] And I'm curious about your art, do you draw only Pokemon or have you tried the human figure too?

Torosiken

This is a title.
Hi Ashi! Welcome and enjoy on serebii! If you like to draw go to fan art sections. And I also want to make some friends so I joined here XD

If me, my fave pokemon is torchic ;255;

xxxLatiasxxx

Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to SPPF.

hello there