• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New and Improved Diamond Club

The mascot?

• Diaruga

Votes: 210 70.7%
  • Paruka

Votes: 22 7.4%
  • Hidoran

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Manifi

Votes: 22 7.4%
  • Fiore

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Regigigaes

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Lugia

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • Ho-oh

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Groudon

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 4 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon rulez!!!!!

Awesome Dialga!
Elikable Trainer-Yes,you may join,welcome Elikable Trainer.
Suicune619-Thanks for the nice banner,I will keep the one up in my sig for now,then I will swich to yours.

Manetric

!sdrawkcaB
Manetric, Breloom, Macargo & Sneasel.

Rukaria

onechance.
Can I join and be the club artist?
If you don't know what a club artist is it's a person who makes banners etc. to advertise the club.
EDIT-Here is the banner~

Last edited:

pokemon rulez!!!!!

Awesome Dialga!
Ok,Lucaro Rox,you can become the new rank...Diamond Artest now there can only be 2 of these,so if you want to become one,make a banner though PM or post here.If you are a co-owner for example,you can't become a Diamond Artest,you can be one or the other[suicune619-I will use some of your banners in the future,promiss.

pokemon rulez!!!!!

Awesome Dialga!
Ok,welcome Mudkip-Max,a new Diamond Artest though PM.Ok a new topic everybody will like,garrunted or your money back:Special:Create your own topic.

Rizadon

Pitch Black Soul
o_O wow the Banner I made you didnt last long in your sig did it?

Rukaria

onechance.
Oh I made a new banner which will be posted later tonight. It's so much better than the banner I made before...It's one with lucario and I made the writing orange, red and yellow blending in with hand colouring...It took ages...

kool :D i like Diamond more then pearl cause......DIALGA ROX! seriusly his cry is awesome and 4 legs seems kooler IMO. go Diamond! go Dialga! :D

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I'll join! :) I would like both Diamond and pearl (<-- very sorry if you hate pearl) but if I could only get one Diamond defenatly. Edit: Possible future team..... I'll edit again later.... 2nd Edit: nevermind:):)

Last edited:

pokemon rulez!!!!!

Awesome Dialga!
Sorry about the late post[homework again].Welcome Sceptile Master and Munchlax357.Nice topic Suicune619,I like Diamond beter because,well duh,Diaruga is in it.
Edit-Ok,rundowns,Rizadon and Manectric are tied to reach Hikousu[sp?] rank at 3 posts currently. Remember:KEEP POSTING.

Last edited:
Why do you like Diamond more then Pearl?
One word; Diaruga

Happy Halloween everyone!! (if it's halloween where your at.)

Status
Not open for further replies.