• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New and Improved Diamond Club

The mascot?

• Diaruga

Votes: 210 70.7%
  • Paruka

Votes: 22 7.4%
  • Hidoran

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Manifi

Votes: 22 7.4%
  • Fiore

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Regigigaes

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Lugia

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • Ho-oh

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Groudon

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 4 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nivek

... Yawn?
Just to note, there should be a Pokemon Tourmanent at your local Gamestop, at 2pm (I don't think time zones apply.) Yes, there will be prizes. Look at this link for more info: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/pokemonbr/default.asp
So, make sure to train you Pokemon, and go there even if your Pokemon are a little weak, because everyone gets a prize (hopefully not another pink DS lite wristband, those are the kind of wristbands that when you buy it, some of the money goes to cancer, which will not be the case tommarow.)
Also, for those of you who are getting Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, good luck getting your book, and let's hope it's not a cheesey ending where he survies like any other book/movie (no offense.)
~SM~;475;
Edit: New shiny caught! At 9 Staravias, I caught my second shiny with the Pokeradar! (Close to that guy on Youtube who got one at 3.) Yay...!
When looking 4 a shiny Pokemon, look 4 a patch of grass that's diiferent from the rest.
Also I made it to the second round in the Gamestop Pokemon Tourmanent. I tell my story later.

I got it yesterday. I wouldn't know if Deathly Hallows in cheesy, I only got to two hundred and something, and now my mom is reading it... It'll be a while before I read on it again...

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Hey, can I join?

I bought Diamond today, but I can't play it because I can't afford a DS yet. T_T.

shadowflare

enjoy life
hi i was wondering if i could join this club i am a big fan of pokemon i hhave diamond and its awesome i have dialga myself and hes been doing good.please post me back. Shadowflare p.s my favorite move for dialga is roar of time.

shadowflare

enjoy life
hi i was wondering if i could join this club i am a big fan of pokemon i hhave diamond and its awesome i have dialga myself and hes been doing good.please post me back. Shadowflare p.s my favorite move for dialga is roar of time.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I got it yesterday. I wouldn't know if Deathly Hallows in cheesy, I only got to two hundred and something, and now my mom is reading it... It'll be a while before I read on it again...

I'm not saying it's cheesey, I'm just saying it happens a lot.
People find treasure in movie. Common.
People kiss at the end of a movie. Common.

pokemon rulez!!!!!

Awesome Dialga!
God I'm so sorry for my inactivity with school and other things. So it looks like we want to keep this club but to me Manjot is right. But taking out and picking and choosing members will take absolutly FOREVER to do but I'm in vote for a verson 2 so now it's tied.

Keep club as it now: 6

Redo a better verson 2 of the club: 6

So the others whom didn't vote please do so soon.

Sceptile Master

God I'm so sorry for my inactivity with school and other things. So it looks like we want to keep this club but to me Manjot is right. But taking out and picking and choosing members will take absolutly FOREVER to do but I'm in vote for a verson 2 so now it's tied.

Keep club as it now: 6

Redo a better verson 2 of the club: 6

So the others whom didn't vote please do so soon.
Maybe we should make a New Club. But put in things like monthly Contest w/prizes for your game. So we get more members and more activity.

can i join? i have diamond and plz dont hate me cuz my avatar (dialga didnt look good as a avatar)
Anyone can join. Don't worry we won't hate you (I don't think anyway....) That okay pokemon rulez!!!!!?

Sceptile Master

Everyone at the club, there is going to be a US Manaphy Event at Toys "R" Us in the US (finally an event I can go to.) Here are the details about Manaphy that I know

Manaphy Lv.?
Nature: Most Likely Jolly (like Manaphy is in the Movie), or a Random nature.
Item:Red Scarf (reffering to May's headband in the movie;maybe I can actually win the Master Rank Cool Contest now.....)
Pokeball:Cherish (YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!)
Event time: September 29th (I belive that's the date), 12:00-3:00 pm est.
This info is from Nintendo Power and Pokemon.com.
BTW, I already have a Manaphy (but hey, something else to brag about. :))

Last edited:
well i probably might go i live close 2 an toys r us oh and sceptile master in pastoria city in a house a guy gives u all of the scarfs if ur pokemon likes u

Sceptile Master

Hey Everyone! It's school time........................... yay....................!
Well, I just came back to tell you something. Ok, in the last 3 packs of Diamond and Pearl cards I got 2 Palkia cards.
Then the day Mysterious Trasures came out, I got 2 packs. In one pack lay a Reverse Holo Ninetails and a normal Ninetails (the Holo was packaged first.) Next pack, One Reverse Holo Kricketot and one normal, after normal, comes an Azelf (BTW the Trio was on that pack of cards.)
Then came today, I pick up a pack o' cards, a Pokeball Remote control Chimchar, and a Batlle frontier Charmander w/marble.
When I got back into my mom's truck, I found some good cards (sorry, can't remember all of them): Murkrow, Buizel w/Chesto berry, Azelf, (what the heck?) and a Reverse Foil Dunsparce (what the heck?)
Well, better get going on a project I have to do.
BTW, I just recently traded away one of the Palkia's for a Flareon *. :)

Last edited:

pokemon rulez!!!!!

Awesome Dialga!
Sorry to double post but this is the last post on this thread. Just look for me,the link should be in my sig or the thread under clubs. It should be up within a few weeks. I will keep the mods as they are now but the mebers board will be cleared so if your a dedicated member make sure to join quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.