• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New and need help with a foreign ditto!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraftyClaws

Hi everyone I'm pleased to join serebii today and I'm getting used to the whole forum and thread posting stuff. Anyways I'm wondering if someone can help me out with this.

I created a new account on my heart gold and successfully did my very first soft reset on a shiny totidile. Anyways that's not why im here. I wanted that game to be an all shiny pokemon game.

So, I really need a foreign ditto ( legitiment please i dont want a hacked one ) to try the masuda method with a shiny dratini and a shiny mareep.

So question 1) does anyone have a foreign ditto they can give me on my heart gold game? I can try my best to give you whatever pokemon you want ( non shiny ) even a ho oh! Anything for it I really need one.

2) if you can, god bless you. But I created a mii on my 3ds and it had a friend code on it which is on my profile. I don't know if that's what I use though to recruit fellow pokemon friends or what? I'm new with the whole Internet and ds thing so any help would be appreciated.

Please let me know if you can do the trade or send me a message.

Ps: any help with the website and where to post things would help thanks so much

Last edited:

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
Oh, you want a foreign ditto? Does Heartgold have GTS? If it does, you should use it and search for a japanese ditto (sorry I don't have one but I'll tell you when i do get one, and I might trade it to you from my white 2.
And welcome to the forums! Just ask me for help, ok?
EDIT: I don't have HG or SS so IDK anything about it XD just ho-oh and lugia and pokewalker.

Last edited:

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
there are whole subforums dedicated to pokemon, you didn't need to post a thinly veiled "hello" sentence to ask this. just ask over in the right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.