1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

New anime Scans

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Pepsi_Plunge, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

2. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

Don't bump threads that you've only just bloody posted, idiot. People don't respond straight away, and that's just normal members. Ones that know Japanese mean a much longer wait.

Congratulations on earning yourself a warning for double posting, bumping a thread that isn't even an hour old, and generally being rude. : D

3. Shigeru-kun

Shigeru-kun Property of Jesus

Oh my gosh...I need Hikari's zukan. The pinkness. :x

4. IrieFuse

IrieFuse Unify To Thrive

HIKARI!!!!
    Oh my god, she's so sexy!

5. Cerberus

Cerberus One Love

oooo pink, now thats character.

and I like that man she's talking to, he has to be one of the best dressed pokemon characters ever. so sharp.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2006
  6. C.J. Ray

C.J. Ray I wanted Shaymin! :(

There was a lot of info there. And a lot of Meowth. Maybe it is a quiz or something. I noticed that they could be bringing out giant DVD collections in Japan showing all the old episodes from the first Kanto episode on.

7. dannyphantomhott

dannyphantomhott Ash fan girl! Cute!

Yah what's with all the Meowth? LOL. And yes there's a lot of pink for Hikari, which I don't mind, I like pink and purple. Sweet, Ash is in his D/P clothes, I wonder when he changes in them.

8. pokeboy sarab

pokeboy sarab ...mmm...hot!

hikari looks good in pink and ash looks alright
    wonder why there is so much of meowth though

9. Bobaboba

Bobaboba Well-Known Member

10. TeddiUrsa

TeddiUrsa Well-Known Member

Meh, I don´t like the pink pokedex of Hikari...
    How many Pinkan-Island Pokemon had to die for it?

11. hikari gets me off

12. jolteonjak

jolteonjak *swoons for Noland*

wow...Hikari has a lot of hair

13. Rixo

Rixo Musical Trainer

Haha she does.
    Ash's new outfit is kinda cool... =_=

14. Sushi

Sushi unspecified Staff Member Super Mod

Random bits: 1) Ash will apparently change to his new clothes in DP 003.
    2) Regarding that Nyarumaa pic on the second scan: Hikari's family seems to be keeping one as a pet.

Uhm, other than that...all the summaries are almost identical to the ones on other magazine scans, so don't bother with them. The 10th movie advertisement section doesn't tell us anything new either. The part with all the posters from earlier sagas is just about the history of the Pokémon anime, and reminding the readers that it will celebrate its 10th anniversary next year.

As for the pic with Brock, May and Max: The paragraph about Brock is just confirming that he will join up with Ash once again; and next to May and Max it just says: 'Will we see them again?'.

15. Rixo

Rixo Musical Trainer

So compared to the ash on this page, This one., and this one, The second one I think your right about his appearance change.

I dont like his new hat that much... =_=

16. forget about ash

hikari looks delicious

17. DuquÊ?

DuquÊ? Too lazy to pick a pic

This pic have some new summaries. Can anyone (who have time) translate this?

18. Rixo

Rixo Musical Trainer

I can read some, but Im only in Japanese 1 so yea... haha.

19. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Awesome. That question right there is semi-confirmation that we're going to get new specials about them. They wouldn't out a question like that for no reason, it's too hinty.

Here's hoping we get to see May/Drew/Harley/Saori in Johto during the Contest arc and Max doing Gyms in Hoenn.

Huzzah!

20. dannyphantomhott

dannyphantomhott Ash fan girl! Cute!

Oh yah it would be cool to see May and Max in specials along with Drew and Harley/Saori, can't wait ^_^