• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New anime Scans

rob1610

The Leviathan
So compared to the ash on this page, This one., and this one, The second one I think your right about his appearance change.

I dont like his new hat that much... =_=

I like the first one, but the second one makes me want to barf! >_<

I really like the guy Hikari's talking too. I haven't seen anyone in the anime dressed that well before.

Is he wearing a trenchcoat, has white hair and carrying a briefcase? That's the Professor...

I like the first one, but the second one makes me want to barf! >_<

The first one is just the AG hat with a different emblem color.

At least the second is something different.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
I think the first one is his realy hat or else it wouldn't be on so many posters. We've only seen this one hat on one poster, its not even really a poster. It could just be telling us what it was supposed to look like.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
But why would they have that other hat on so many posters? It wouldn't make sense, they'd be confusing the fans =/
Course they've done this to us before with Hikari and Ash so.

But why would they have that other hat on so many posters? It wouldn't make sense, they'd be confusing the fans =/
Course they've done this to us before with Hikari and Ash so.
Why exactly did they have a poster featuring Satoshi/Hikari/Shinji with Takeshi nowhere in sight and then a Satoshi/Hikari/Takeshi poster with Shinji nowhere in sight later?

They could have decided to make a change.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
That's true what you say, guess will have to see when the show premaires.

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
Ugh, have the Haruka specials if they want - probably will watch, but won't be super excited; I really don't want to see contest after contest in short series where she will only have rushed contests.

Eh,

Hari is Hari.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
NYARUMA!!!
Hikari's family keeps it as a pet? Maybe Nyaruma won't be the conniving little kitty adored by Team Galaxy? Hey, Mightyena wasn't exactly seen as a house pet, so Nyaruma could possibly be a good kitty? Which is a shame, as being bad is better. But if Hikari's family already has a Nyaruma, maybe Hikari herself could capture one?

I dunno, I just REALLY want Hikari to have a Nyaruma D:

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
Or maybe she uses it to actually catch the starters?

Oh - oh.

Yes.

I am genious.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Or maybe she uses it to actually catch the starters?

Oh - oh.

Yes.

I am genious.
Hell, just bring the thing with her. Honestly, it's a cat, not a psychic mime. It really can't contribute to the household in any way except laze around, sleep, eat, and poo.

Just bring the damned thing...please. Oh God please.

TeddiUrsa

You're winner.

You win teh prize.

I can already see Cyber complaining and calling Nyaruma a Skitty clone.

I´ve seen that already. I alread happened in the DP pokemon suggestion-thread when someone suggested the cat for Hikari.

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
Do I win a prize for suggesting that there would be admins in DP a few weeks ago?

Oh.

Oh.