• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New areas- hidden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mabey the cloudes represent the weather changes.And I hope the new are cool. The regi chambers look like they are in the snowpoint temple take a look at the regice and reisteel chambers

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Concerning the Floarama Town fields and Shaymin having to do with them; what about that white rock area behind the Elite Four building thats like "a miniature version of Sinnoh?" I though that is where it is caught via Oak's Parcel.

and for the regi temples, this could be it, going with the placement of clouds:

Registeel - Near Fuego Ironworks
Regirock - Sunnyshore
Regice - Water route near Pal Park. Unless they decide to move the Regigigas temple and put him there instead.

Xenieon

mainly a Gen IV player
Connection: Regi Trio and the hidden areas...
Since one of the areas is sandy, I think that's where they'll hide Regirock... I mean, weren't two of the regis hidden in sandy/rocky/mountainous areas?
The reason they hid the Flower Paradise is because they just made a new form, may release it in-game, or just don't want Shaymin getting out too much.
The galactic HQs may be that way due to REFORMS(remember the new characters, PLUTO(planet-name) and the other guy, who could be NEPTUNE(not URANUS, since Pkmn doesn't want sick jokes...LOL)
Btw, I think the Torn WOrld sucked off all the buildings and is making Sinnoh smaller...

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
HAHA lol th uranus thing. Galactic admin uranus wants to battle! Um gee I have to fight uranus?
Jokes aside the regis are inside the the snowpoint temple. That statue thing in the bak of the rooms serves as a teleport. Oh and the flower patch im intrested but why worry. If you see the clouds go over areas of the new sinnoh. Literally if you look at the animation it goes new sinnoh to new sinnoh with portal. So I woud say its safe to say. NO NEW AREAS.Whoops made a mistake. Aha I think the flower field would get nothin cause its you know already shown. Now the other 3 well lets guess away. Im also driven mad by the pyramid thing.

Last edited:

kasmeargy

-Where the Flower Garden is... I don't know. Something Shaymin related? If so probubly something small... But I don't think it's purely a coincidence that a cloud was put over that area.

I'm almost certain that something is in Floaroma Meadow. Maybe it doesn't have a connection to Shaymin, but I think something is there.

The Arrow points to what is most likely Floaroma Meadow. I think it is the meadow because of the four building town above it, and the two gates in the town. The gates are similar to the gate in this picture.

If I'm right, something is in the meadow, although what it is, I don't know.
Forgive me if this is just the man's house, and I'm just looking at the picture too much.

NinjaScyther4

JPU Owner
Obviously all the clouded areas are placed where special events will occur or legends to be caught... Personally i don't think this map is very clear. Not everything that is displayed on this map will be in the game either, I think...

Obviously all the clouded areas are placed where special events will occur or legends to be caught... Personally i don't think this map is very clear. Not everything that is displayed on this map will be in the game either, I think...

You may be right, and that they could change the map at any time if thay want to. They cold ave just released a "Work in progress" map that could change at any time.

m190049

Local psychopath
Also, one thing to pnder... The new chambers for the Regi Trio... Where are THOSE located? Snowpoint Temple. You can clearly see in the video on www.pokemonplatinum.net.

You can?
No you can't

And look at theese:
regichambersti0.png

Regice maybe, but the others? No. Not Snow point Temple.

The Arrow points to what is most likely Floaroma Meadow. I think it is the meadow because of the four building town above it, and the two gates in the town. The gates are similar to the gate in this picture.

Forgive me if this is just the man's house, and I'm just looking at the picture too much.
Actually, I think you just discovered something!
There definitely is something replacing there...

The.WorkSe.Of.InfiNites

VeritatemDiesAperit
I'm almost certain that something is in Floaroma Meadow. Maybe it doesn't have a connection to Shaymin, but I think something is there.

you know, kasmeargy, i think that could be just the man's house. Try not to look to deep into it.

Interesting thing though is that you can actually see the gates as in the game screenshot. Maybe GF already knows that this is it, and is not a prototype?
Interesting, but i could be wrong :D

-Nites

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
Im still curious about why the Meadow looks different. Also, maybe Saturn and Jupiter run the new Galactic buildings with the rings around em. I also agree with kasmeargy that it looks like the Regis are aquired in Snowpoint temple. I saw that because the statues in the rooms shown in the video are the same statues in the Temple, which is the only place those statues are ingame.

Clash

He's Back!
-I have NO CLUE what can be in that area above route 222... I think that was just put there to make the clouds look a bit more natural.

A cloud with no conspiracy is no cloud at all. I'm sure somebody will find its reasoning.

Well, GF have obviously renovated route 222. The clouds cover it and there wasn't really anything there in d/p (except pal park which you can clearly see in the picture and that old man's house which could be moved/ stay there as it isn't particularly important or big) Which all makes it safe to say the GF have essentially bulldozed it to make way for something else. But what?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
[/b]
You can?
No you can't

And look at theese:
regichambersti0.png

Regice maybe, but the others? No. Not Snow point Temple.

Acually if yu want me to be poingnat(i think its word)tho 3 rooms are the sae moreorless. The statues there are the same ones in the regular snowpoint we know acting as warps.

Jori

SpazzyEmoNinja
maybe you can warp from snowpoint temple to the chambers? and no other way:O

ArceusGamer

I still think it's Snowpoint Temple. It has the same background as the fight with Regigigas and the Rooms have the same Statue... I think those are secret rooms in the Temple that just aren't accesable in D/P.

NotChip

®™
Something complete useless added: The cycling road now has blue / purple tunnels on a small section of the track.

The.WorkSe.Of.InfiNites

VeritatemDiesAperit
Something complete useless added: The cycling road now has blue / purple tunnels on a small section of the track.

*How dare you infringe on my handiwork on this magnificent masterpiece!*... or wateva :p :confused: >_>

Moving on, that is quite odd. Maybe a new building? Or just aesthetics?

Who knows? I just want better stuff to do :D

-Nites

Last edited:

Dynamicdave93

Bodacious Trainer
What is that little red house in the close up picture? It's near cycling road, kinda in a clearing...

kasmeargy

Im still curious about why the Meadow looks different. Also, maybe Saturn and Jupiter run the new Galactic buildings with the rings around em. I also agree with kasmeargy that it looks like the Regis are aquired in Snowpoint temple. I saw that because the statues in the rooms shown in the video are the same statues in the Temple, which is the only place those statues are ingame.

Erm...I wasn't the one who said that the Regis were in Snowpoint. I think m190049 just made a quote error. It was ArceusGamer that said it.

you know, kasmeargy, i think that could be just the man's house. Try not to look to deep into it.
Eh...I still think it's something. The man's house didn't have yellow and red circles on it. For all we know, it could end up just being a Contest Hall or something. Having just one building in Hearthome was stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.