• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Attacks & Abilities Discussion

Ungoliath

Not a GenWunner
I wonder if they will add more combination attack if there is any future gen or make more of the previous attack combine.

Maybe in the "grey" version.

Grei

not the color
I wonder if they will add more combination attack if there is any future gen or make more of the previous attack combine.

Maybe in the "grey" version.

Since the 3rd installment would need to have compatibility with Black and White, I wouldn't count on it.

Shadow-charizard

Hydreigon = >:'O
Yeah soo powerful it'll just wipe teams with a choice scarf attached

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
I have a suspicion that Kyuremu's two Signature Moves could be part of Combination attacks with those of the R@ms.

[Freeze Bolt]: Physical Ice PP: 5 Power: 140 / Accuracy: 90 Effect: [May cause paralysis] (30%)
[Freeze Burn]: Special Ice PP: 5 Power: 140 / Accuracy: 90 Effect: [May cause a burn] (30%)

(Thanks Grei!)

What do you think?

The Trapinch

Mono-Teams Master
User of that said 'broken' fire move will be as effective as after a hyper beam.
Pursuit forever!

Kyuremu still sucks.Just weaker rayquaza with idiotic stabs and paranoid defensive typing.

The Trapinch

Mono-Teams Master
When a move is 'broken' you know that resistance is futile!
Easiest definition

Heldigunner1

lime in the coconut
How exactly would double hit work with skill link.
Woud it force the attack to be hit five times? Or does skill link only allow the maxium strikes that an attack could do.

The Trapinch

Mono-Teams Master
DOUBLE hit hits twice.DOUBLE hit.
Skill link affects those which hit 2-5 times.
Again from two to five(moves that vary in number of hits)