• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Backup

Rald123

Ok, I've been using Blaze(Quilava) and Aero(Ninjask) as a team differentiation on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 EoT for a while, but Ninjask is a little lacking. And doesn't provide the same amount of converage for Blaze as he did in some earlier dungeons, and now I'm getting ready to start on the Darkrai missions and such, I wanted to try and see if I could get a new Parter for Blaze. Any reccomendations? And anything will work, I just want something that works well together with Blaze.

And if you think Aero doesn't need to be removed, give me a reason why, or give me a strategy to use while using him.

~;156;Blaze the Quilava will appreciate your Help;156;~
~;291;Aero will have to find a new place to fit in.. or maybe just have to go;291;~

Last edited:

Nixoth

Ace Trainer
id try to find a camerupt or evolve to get a nidoqueen/king and teach it earth power. the move is so annoying when used against me, but it would definetly work wonders against other pokemon

Rald123

ok... thanks tons and now i'm on mt. travail and need help. i'm a pikachu and my partner's a chikorita, and we're having massive trouble due to the ground and bug types.. help?

vitorml

5th gen Legend
is it explorers of t/d?

talala

ok... thanks tons and now i'm on mt. travail and need help. i'm a pikachu and my partner's a chikorita, and we're having massive trouble due to the ground and bug types.. help?

a water type and a fire type would help

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
I guess a Raichu which is found in Sky Stairway and Empoleon which can be found in Crevice Cave or Mt. Avalanche will be fine. Raichu because of Discharge and also covers Blaze's Water type weakness and Empoleon because it can cover Blaze's Rock and Ground type weaknesses.

GlaceonLover1

BestCharacterEver <3
I advise do some missions before Mt Travial . Get some Reviver seeds, or teach you pokemon some movesets, or just lv them up more!