• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New but Not new Player

Exitosus

Hey guys ive decided to use serebii forums to see if i can get some help here since other forums dont do the job.

I used to play pokemon when it first came out, i was 7 and than stopped, now im 23 and im back (long inbetween story ;) ) well anyhow i started on black finished that and got white2....now i hear about something called ev training so i searched it and kinda got the jist of it....except the whole getting the power items things....worst nightmare of my life....is there any other possible way to get them? The battle train is starting to annoy me and i really just want to ev train my pokemon in black so i can transfer them to white.

someone help :*(

Hydreigon6507

Power item locations.

Hello!
About the power items: they give you a few through the course of the game. I am not sure if these are the ones you need, though.
There is one in the Plasma Frigate in the pipe room. I think it is the one that raises Special Defense or Special Attack.
There is a character that will trade you a Petilil for a Cottonee (Black 2) or a Cottonee for a Petilil (White 2). The Cottonee is holding a Power Anklet (the one that boosts Speed) if I remember correctly.
I think there are one or two more, but I do not remember where.
Edit: the Cottonee/Petilil trader is on Route 4.

Last edited:

Hydreigon6507

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Welcome to Serebii! If you want to get involved in competitive Pokemon matches, or otherwise have any other questions feel free to contact me!