• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New! But not!

Whiscash

Professional catfish
...this feels kinda stupid, but yeah. Hello, SPPf, I'm Whiscash, lovely to meet you ^.^ I was active on here, mostly on the Shippers Community boards a couple of years ago and now I'm back - probably a lot because of X/Y, which as you know are the BEST games and rekindled my Pokemon obsession a lot, not that it ever went away - so yay! Not sure if anyone who might possibly remember me is still around, but I look forward to posting again and meeting some of you new folks c:

other than Pokemon, obviously, I love My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, Marvel/The Avengers (mostly movies, some comics), a ton of TV shows, music, concerts, cosplay, animals, food, cute things, shipping, writing and like a million more things. talking to people and making friends would be awesome, so feel free to message or PM me or whatever it is you do on here any time! that's it really, so have a nice day and stuff, I hope to see you around! ^_^

EonMaster101

"Let's go, partner!"
Hello!
I am newer to the "posting on the forums" thing, but I'd be happy to talk with you.
I don't have X or Y yet, but I will soon, and I can't wait to play them! I've heard great things about the games, and I can't wait to join everyone who is already playing and training their new (and old) Pokémon.

YAY ANOTHER FAN OF MLP:FiM! =D
I am also a fan of the show, so if would like to chat about it with someone, I'm here!

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
oh hey, I remember you!
welcome back! :)

Whiscash

Professional catfish
@EonMaster101: Hi there! :D yeah X and Y are great games, you (hopefully) won't be disappointed! whenever you get one we could even register friend codes or battle or whatever ^_^ and yay for fellow pony fans!! *brohoof* you have some excellent taste there, sir~

@Tiffany: thank you! It's nice to be remembered, lol ^.^

EonMaster101

"Let's go, partner!"
@EonMaster101: Hi there! :D yeah X and Y are great games, you (hopefully) won't be disappointed! whenever you get one we could even register friend codes or battle or whatever ^_^ and yay for fellow pony fans!! *brohoof* you have some excellent taste there, sir~

I really hope I'm not, but I can almost guarantee that I won't be from what I've heard. When I get one, I'll be sure to tell you my friend code.