• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Characters Discussion

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Oh, well in that case, I'm totally on board.

Aegon

But what about Caroline?! "Think of the children!" I mean Brendan/May, not Cynthia and Norman's children. O_O

Well...your mom lives in Littleroot and your dad lives in Petalburg. Plus, before the game started you and your mom lived in a different region than Norman

Blazios

Well...your mom lives in Littleroot and your dad lives in Petalburg. Plus, before the game started you and your mom lived in a different region than Norman

I thought Norman was a new leader?

Either way, a post Elite 4 scene shows Norman in the house with the player's mother.

Blazios

There's nothing whatsoever in the game that supports that, though.

Also, his self introduction in Emerald: "I walk the 30 minutes from home to here every day."

Petalburg is only 30 minutes away? Okay, then I change my mind. They're probably married.

But still, it's kinda weird a married couple live separately

Blazios

Petalburg is only 30 minutes away? Okay, then I change my mind. They're probably married.

But still, it's kinda weird a married couple live separately

Well, maybe they live together? They'd only just moved in at the start of the game and it takes time to sort thing out. Besides, you never see Hoenn at night.

Hmm...that makes sense then. During night time he walks to Littleroot to his house

One thing's for sure, Barry's parents aren't together.

Geekachu

And the church fined him 1,000,000,000,000 pokedollars.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Speaking of marriage and Black and White characters: Lenora and Hawes are so cute. I like that someone like Lenora loves someone like Hawes. The guy seems pretty cowardly in the anime, so you'd never think that someone like Lenora would be interested in him. Still, I guess opposites attract? Gah, I still remember when I thought that Professor Juniper was married to Cedric Juniper. That memory will never fade :/