• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Characters Discussion

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I love those two very much, and I'm glad that Game Freak thought to add a married couple to these games. There are probably a few more out there, but we rarely get confirmation on this sort of thing like we got with Lenora and Hawes. I still can't get over the fact that Lenora's clothes were changed in the English anime. She wasn't offensive at all, yet they went out of their way to censor her :/

Well, I heard of someone shipping Bugsy and Falkner.

Guilty as charged ;)

Yeah I kind of like that they added the couple, but it was more of an add-on than anything important.

Then again, not everything has to be important

Grey Wind

I love those two very much, and I'm glad that Game Freak thought to add a married couple to these games. There are probably a few more out there, but we rarely get confirmation on this sort of thing like we got with Lenora and Hawes. I still can't get over the fact that Lenora's clothes were changed in the English anime. She wasn't offensive at all, yet they went out of their way to censor her :/
People are so annoying these days. Nintendo were right to censor it, there is probably someone, somewhere, who is boring enough to care about a black woman on a kids game wearing an apron.

Lorde

People are so annoying these days. Nintendo were right to censor it, there is probably someone, somewhere, who is boring enough to care about a black woman on a kids game wearing an apron.

I don't think they should've wasted their time, personally. I'm African American, and I didn't think Lenora was an offensive stereotype like some people do. I'll admit that she caught me off guard when she was first introduced, but I got over it since I really liked Lenora's other attributes. You'd have to look really hard to find offensive material in Pokemon, but I guess that I shouldn't be too surprised. This is a franchise where adults bash children for being wrong, after all. So anything is possible.

bushie

i didn't find lenora offensive yu know i'm also of the black persauasion. cheren reminds me a lot of gary mixed in with giovanni's kid. bianca i like seems a little air headed but she also has good pokemon knowledge. i love having 2 rivals helps your pokedex a lot. i got 3 starters recorded where as in other versions yu could only get 2.

Lorde

Cheren reminds me of Conway from the anime...

Lol, I thought the same thing when I first saw Cheren's artwork last summer. I think Conway might be funnier, though. And a lot more creepy. And while on the subject of Cheren: Are some people still confused about his gender? I've been browsing around several sites dedicated to fan art, and most of them portray Cheren as a female. I'm not sure if that's just mass confusion or if it's done on purpose, but I disapprove :<