• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Characters Discussion

Mr. pokedude

Shadow the Ghost-Hog
It honestly blows my mind that people like Emmet and Ingo that much. XD I agree with N at the top, but I think Cheren deserves to be higher.
I find Cheren also to be rather annoying, i didnt like either partners this time around. In HG and SS you didnt really even get a partner in my opinion, they hardly ever talked to you or see you. I think my fav so far is Barry, heh heh. (if you havent already, forget my Skyla comment. I disturbed myself and now i decided i would change with pokemon. So yeah pretty much thats the story heh heh) as for the guy above, that is just as worse as my comment or less o.o. mind explaining why they would bother raping innocent children then conducting trains? Also i dont think they even did that. First time i got there i saw no wheel. the first thought that came to my mind with no door there was." OMG WHO'S DRIVING THE FREAK'EN TRAIN!?!?!?!" o.o

Edit: make that the guy above the guy above o.o,

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I completely forgot about Emmet and Ingo even when I had seen the poll. I had to go look at them up to finally remember who they were.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Do people in Japan have a fetish for train conductors?

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
If Iris doesn't evove her Axew, the story will be ruined, because she can't be a Gym Leader with an unevolved Pokemon.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
If Iris doesn't evove her Axew, the story will be ruined, because she can't be a Gym Leader with an unevolved Pokemon.

May I introduce you to Cilan, Chili and Cress?

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Why are you using the first gym leader as an example to disagree with my statement about Iris, the FINAL GYM LEADER??

Because you didn't mention you were referring to the FINAL GYM LEADER in your original post.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
But I was referring to Iris.

Yes, but your original post said that Iris can't be a gym leader if she has an unevolved Pokemon. You didn't say that Iris can't be a final gym leader if she can has an unevolved Pokemon.

Fish

Thunder Trainer
I'm going to admit I didn't really go in any rooms in N's Castle, because I wanted to get it over with, but I was looking through the guide and noticed his bedroom. I really really thought that was a brilliant addition to the game. I kind of wanted them to put a little more about him in, but alas, he is just a mystery.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
You aren't going to let this go, are you?

Typhlosionvsworld said:

The word final isn't there at all.

Now I am done.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
I'm going to admit I didn't really go in any rooms in N's Castle, because I wanted to get it over with, but I was looking through the guide and noticed his bedroom. I really really thought that was a brilliant addition to the game. I kind of wanted them to put a little more about him in, but alas, he is just a mystery.

Yeah. And they need a backstory for the Goddesses. You can't just go in there and say, "Oh, hi. We're goddesses. We'll just heal your Pokemon so you can be on your way."

R_N

Not that it matters, Anime Iris will likely not be Ash's final battle opponent

Also in-game Iris/Drayden have a Fraxure, so

Zibdas

not bad
Yeah. And they need a backstory for the Goddesses. You can't just go in there and say, "Oh, hi. We're goddesses. We'll just heal your Pokemon so you can be on your way."

But why not?