• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Characters Discussion

Grey Wind

Apparently there were hints at N's real name in the games somewhere. A lot of people think it might be in his theme/battle music because you can here Ghetsis' name in his battle music.

Arceus94

Caitlin is not a new character but...
I really like the improoved Caitlin from the Battle Castle.

R_N

I don't think "N" is supposed to stand for anything. It's just the variable for a formula.

....I doubt Ghetsis would name his kid Neutral, anyway. (And N is nowhere near Neutral at all)

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Why would anybody name their child Neutral? That's like naming a child Unbiased.

I agree with Snowyarticuno - I don't think that N stands for anything. In fact, it may just be an alias he uses, and for all we know his real name could be Xavier or something.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Why would anybody name their child Neutral? That's like naming a child Unbiased.

I agree with Snowyarticuno - I don't think that N stands for anything. In fact, it may just be an alias he uses, and for all we know his real name could be Xavier or something.

Maybe Ghetsis is a polygamist and has 25 other children with names of just letters, making N his 14th child.

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
Maybe a mention in Grey, but then a cliffhanger, like "My name is N...Ne.....Neaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"(N dies jk)

and @ Paradox: neutral really? Your dreams are fail, heck, your wins are fail.

jk dun mean to be mean

Mr. pokedude

Shadow the Ghost-Hog
His name may very well be just N. Though I tend to think it's more a cover name, with the proper being something totally different. I mean god, if you ran into spy and they said their name was Bob, would you be surprised? Wait.... I think I worded that wrong.....

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
N might be a cover name, but it might also be the name he chose or that the Pokemon he grew up with chose. Of course, it could stand for "Not Gonna Deal with All Your ********." That is, of course, a wordy name indeed.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I want to know where N and Ghetsis went to after main story and what the heck was Ghetsis doing with the orbs of the creation trio?!

Sabonea_Masukippa

To the people saying N doesn't stand for anything/he doesn't have another name, word-of-god (Masuda) says otherwise .