• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Characters Discussion

Arbok

aka Arbok
Maybe they are from the E4 or something. It would be cool if E4 members / Gymleaders had a bigger role in the game this time. It would make sense as the strongest E4 members are needed to stop Team Plasma.

SkyArrowBridge22

Isshu Champion
I'm glad we get two friend rivals. When I didn't get to fight Dawn I was p***ed off.

D*N

Musical Star

I've always wondered who these two pretties are. Executives?? Elite 4 members?

There soo not evil looking...
I rather have a date with them than fight them as evil executives.:D
So I gues there elite's or something.
Or maybe there so innocent because they also want to free pokemon from humans, just like something as GreenPeace.

OtakuTenchi

I've always wondered who these two pretties are. Executives?? Elite 4 members?

They could be related.......twins even.
The hair color seems the same (or maybe that's just the light XD)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
They are gong to have something to do with the plot. Why would they be portrayed like this in the game intro if they weren't.

Maybe so that they would help build more hype? If that's the case then it's working because people seem to be paying a lot of attention to them despite the fact that we know very little about them. The two girls could just be supporting characters which, in my opinion, aren't too important :S

Arbok

aka Arbok
They could be related.......twins even.
The hair color seems the same (or maybe that's just the light XD)

The left one has a shade of red hair and the right one looks more like having light-purple / lavender colored hair.

Yet they still could be sisters.

D*N

Musical Star
Maybe so that they would help build more hype? If that's the case then it's working because people seem to be paying a lot of attention to them despite the fact that we know very little about them. The two girls could just be supporting characters which, in my opinion, aren't too important :S

I don't think there giving a un-important character the spotlight.

Storm The Pikachu

themostevil&powerful
I think the girls are N's sisters who are watching him being crowned and are possibly going to be one of the executives. I'm thinking they're going to be the rooks of team plasma and Geechisu(?) is the king if he's N's father but if he's N's brother then he's probably a rook.

Lorde

I don't think there giving a un-important character the spotlight.

Yes but I don't think those two girls in that image are in the spotlight per se. They are in the one scene that lasts a few seconds but it's hardly the spotlight with that short time frame. Maybe they will be seen a few times in the games but at the moment, without any more information on them I'm forced to believe that their roles are minor at best :(

D*N

Musical Star
Yes but I don't think those two girls in that image are in the spotlight per se. They are in the one scene that lasts a few seconds but it's hardly the spotlight with that short time frame. Maybe they will be seen a few times in the games but at the moment, without any more information on them I'm forced to believe that their roles are minor at best :(

or they want to hold them a suprise.
Hope that's it.

Lorde

or they want to hold them a suprise.
Hope that's it.

Haha good idea. I don't recall if that's ever been done before though so if you're right, then it would be kind of unexpected. Speaking of unexpected, I didn't think Sanyou City's gym would have three Gym Leaders but it did in the end so I guess in Isshu, nothing is impossible. I still like Dento a whole lot more than the other two Leaders though :3

D*N

Musical Star
Haha good idea. I don't recall if that's ever been done before though so if you're right, then it would be kind of unexpected. Speaking of unexpected, I didn't think Sanyou City's gym would have three Gym Leaders but it did in the end so I guess in Isshu, nothing is impossible. I still like Dento a whole lot more than the other two Leaders though :3

Yes, I think everything is possible.
Same goes for Iris.....what's here role?
She might be the dragon gymleader.
WAIT.......I remember something......
That image in that rollercoaster gym!
Look at the leader!
It think it looks like the right girl!

About Sanyou gym:
I really hope you can battle all tree.
It would suck if there's only one to fight.
And I like Pondo al lot more than the other two.
But since I'm not going to choose pokabu im not battling him.:(

Grei

not the color
Yes, I think everything is possible.
Same goes for Iris.....what's here role?
She might be the dragon gymleader.
WAIT.......I remember something......
That image in that rollercoaster gym!
Look at the leader!
It think it looks like the right girl!

The girl in the Roller Coaster Gym looks nothing like Iris at all.

rollercoaster.jpg

D*N said:
About Sanyou gym:
I really hope you can battle all tree.
It would suck if there's only one to fight.
And I like Pondo al lot more than the other two.
But since I'm not going to choose pokabu im not battling him.:(

You can only battle one (although it'd be cool if you had a Triple Battle with them post-Game or during the storyline or something).

Torpoleon

With Geechisu, I hope he is the Team Plasma Leader. He kind of looks like N a little bit, so either they are related or N is Geechisu and is the Team Plasma Leader. It would be cool either way since they both kind of look alike.

pkmn_10

And its been mentioned that Cheren and Belle travel together alot