• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Characters Discussion

R_N

You know I find it amazing that Plasma has all these upper ranking guys....but we never fight any of them.
2 Goddesses, the Dark Trinity, 6 other sages.

Not a single one is battled and it really bugs me.
Maybe game 3 will add in battles with the sages in the post game? That'd be nice, I think

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hang on a minute. The Sages, the Dark Trinity, the Goddesses... there are lots of people this gen that you never battle, aren't there? I could make an exception for the Goddesses, but the others...

Yeah, I get what you mean. I wouldn't expect the Goddesses of Team Plasma to battle since they don't look like trainers, but the Dark Trinity guys and the other Plasma Sages do seem like the kind of characters who would have Pokemon with them. Maybe they decided to include characters in B/W with powers that didn't involve Pokemon. Those Dark Trinity guys can teleport around, which is cool. It almost makes up for the fact that they don't battle you.

kemal07

You know I find it amazing that Plasma has all these upper ranking guys....but we never fight any of them.
2 Goddesses, the Dark Trinity, 6 other sages.

Not a single one is battled and it really bugs me.
Maybe game 3 will add in battles with the sages in the post game? That'd be nice, I think

Agreed. I really hope the 3rd versions have them battling the player with their own unique vs banners :)).
It's a bit of a dissapointment though. When I first saw the Goddesses before the release of Black and White I was very happy and excited about them but a major let down when they only appeared in the castle to have a little chat n' heal but I have high hopes for 3rd versions.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Sounds like a very mysterious organization.

I guess so, although they do operate out in the open. That's one of the things about Team Plasma that I like. They were able to get their message out in the Unova region, yet they managed to stay out of trouble for the most part. Everything sort of fell apart at N's Castle, but they were pretty successful. I recall seeing them in the manga and I remember how Ghetsis was able to convince trainers to free their Pokemon. I gotta respect a guy like him, since he has a way with words.

tmega90

Pokemon Trainer
I guess so, although they do operate out in the open. That's one of the things about Team Plasma that I like. They were able to get their message out in the Unova region, yet they managed to stay out of trouble for the most part. Everything sort of fell apart at N's Castle, but they were pretty successful. I recall seeing them in the manga and I remember how Ghetsis was able to convince trainers to free their Pokemon. I gotta respect a guy like him, since he has a way with words.

That is cool and interesting that they do things out in the open. That makes them very different that an evil team like Team Rocket who are sneaky. It is going to be very interesting to battle against and stop them.

Aegon

Thanks for answering my question. c:

And LMAO! Cilan, Chili and Cress being the Dark Trinity? Haha! They pull off their wigs, to reveal. . . WAITERS WITH CRAZY HAIR! :p

Maverik

Banned
And LMAO! Cilan, Chili and Cress being the Dark Trinity? Haha! They pull off their wigs, to reveal. . . WAITERS WITH CRAZY HAIR! :p

But they weren't there with the other gym leaders when the sages tried to stop you from entering N's castle. 0_0

Grei

not the color
But they weren't there with the other gym leaders when the sages tried to stop you from entering N's castle. 0_0

No.

They're the only Leaders not present. All seven of the other Gym Leaders you fight during the game are there, plus Drayden/Iris (the one you didn't fight).

...Well, it DOES make sense...

Cobalt_Latios

Oh god, it's the Pokemon world version of Hitler! Oh god... 0_0;;.

But, yeah, I actually quite prefer Team Plasma to many of the older organizations. Yes, at first they don't seem "evil", but then again, many of those other "medieval" organizations sure didn't seem like it at first. It's the stuff they hide from you that you ought to be worried about.

Team Rocket may have been you're typical criminal organization, but they were thwarted by a kid who decided to intervene.

Team Plasma sort of gets around this, by having a "kid" of their own participate and do their bidding under false pretensions. Considering how far they're able to go (to the point where you have to fight them on their own turf) shows that they seemed to have figured out a successful strategy for world domination. Gotta hand it to Ghetsis, he may not have been as blunt as previous evil leaders, but damn, he knows what he's doing.

edit: I just realized this: having N as they're go to trainer for acquiring the legendary Pokemon is a stroke of genius that no other team has thought up. Think about that for a second...

/CL

Last edited:

kemal07

Yeah I found it really weird that they weren't there but this was probably because Cilan-Cress and Chilli were the only gym leaders not to encounter Team Plasma and witness any of their sneakyness. But then hang on Elesa and Skyla didn't encounter them at all either. Maybe it's just because they're the first Gym Leaders.

Well so far.

Cilan-Cress and Chilli needs to do something outside their gyms appart from battling.
Grimsley is the only important character that doesn't appear anywhere else other than his room.
Dark Trinity, Sages and Goddesses not battleable.

I reckon these would all be added into the 3rd versions.

Maverik

Banned
They're the only Leaders not present. All seven of the other Gym Leaders you fight during the game are there, plus Drayden/Iris (the one you didn't fight).

But that's not doing anything but restating what I said...

Blueysicle

Master Procratinator
Yeah I found it really weird that they weren't there but this was probably because Cilan-Cress and Chilli were the only gym leaders not to encounter Team Plasma and witness any of their sneakyness. But then hang on Elesa and Skyla didn't encounter them at all either. Maybe it's just because they're the first Gym Leaders.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the in-game explanation was that Bianca called them up to help you at N's Castle along with the other Gym Leaders, but they arrived too late. But of course, we all know that they were clearly already there dressed up as androgynous teleporting ninjas. :p

kemal07

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the in-game explanation was that Bianca called them up to help you at N's Castle along with the other Gym Leaders, but they arrived too late. But of course, we all know that they were clearly already there dressed up as androgynous teleporting ninjas. :p

Oh I never realised that was the case lol never read the translated dialogue for this part. I just assumed the Gym Leaders rushed there after feeling the earthquake or something, or seeing N's tall Castle attached to the League building. Maybe Bianca just doesn't like the triplets lol

Maverik

Banned
I'd expect a lot of people to come calling when a giant castle pops out of the ground and attaches itself to one of the most important buildings in the region.