• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Characters Discussion

Sabonea_Masukippa

For reference, I know that he has an actual name, I'm just thinking it's not directly related to the letter "N"

I know :)

Although, I think the interview may have mentioned a connection, I cbf finding and reading it right now because it's a lovely day outside and I got my walking shoes on.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Honeyichigo

The manliest
... Gropius? That does not sound right.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Okay, that's great. but Gropius? Seriously? It sounds like something to do with sexual molestation and a Tropius.

Judgement

Nの初期設定の一部を紹介。
—–ここから—–
本名、ナチュラル・ハルモニア・グロピウス(Natural Harmonia Gropius)
Nは自然数(Natural number)から。
Nは人を越えている。IQが異様に高い。
数学の魔術師と言われるほど数学に長けている。天才。
頭の回転が速い。感情の起伏が激しい。
人の過去や未来を見ることができる。
ポケモンから生まれた人間だと噂される。(両親は不明)
ポケモンには愛たっぷり、人とは距離を置いている。
自分自身を完全体だと思っている。
ポケモン第一主義的思想。
人間離れしているため、人から恐れられてきた。
そのため、ポケモンとは非常に近い関係性を持っている。

—–ここまで—–
などなど、、、

Let me introduce part of the intial esablishment of N

--from here--
Real name is Natural Harmonia Gropius.

N comes from Natural Number.

N exceeds humans. His IQ is strangely high.

He excels at maths enough to be called a magician of mathematics. A genius.

Quick-witted. Has extreme mood swings.

He can see the past and future of persons.

There are rumours that perhaps he was born from a pokemon. (Parents are unknown.)

He loves pokemon plenty, keeps distance from humans.

He believes himself to be perfect.

His ideology is to always put pokemon first and foremost.

Since he is so unwordly, he's been feared by humans.
Therefore, he has a very strong connection to pokemon.

--to here--

etcetera, etcetera...

Last edited:

Aegon

Woah, I never thought that N's true name would be revealed. Natural Harmonia Gropius is quite weird, so I understand why he likes to keep it hidden. N Harmonia was so much cooler. xD That stuff about him being the offspring of Pokémon is freaky, and his ability to see the past and future of a person's life is very interesting. N was always a brilliant character from Black and White, but now, he's even more intriguing.

Zino

Ice Cream Truck
Whoa, the name's actually revealed? O___O I kinda like the Natural name, it's fitting. But the Gropius part is just....eh. Idk, why can't he just be Natural Harmonia? And what was that stuff about him being born from Pokémon? I suddenly see images of Zoroark in human form and Ghetsis/or somebody else random guy(/pokémon?)...

Aegon

And what was that stuff about him being born from Pokémon? I suddenly see images of Zoroark in human form and Ghetsis/or somebody else random guy(/pokémon?)...
Hehe, I also imagined Zoroark under human guise. I wonder if the Pokémon was his mother or father. I don't watch to imagine either possibilities, quite frankly. :/

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Whoa, the name's actually revealed? O___O I kinda like the Natural name, it's fitting. But the Gropius part is just....eh. Idk, why can't he just be Natural Harmonia? And what was that stuff about him being born from Pokémon? I suddenly see images of Zoroark in human form and Ghetsis/or somebody else random guy(/pokémon?)...

What I understood from the game was that Ghetsis found him, and raised him aropund only abused but not violent Pokemon to instill the "People Bad Pokemon Good" idea. Ghetsis alludes to him beinfg a puppet in the E4 scenes.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Natural Harmonia Gropius?

Sounds strangely Latin. But his name being the word Natural is pretty cool.

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
Assuming Harmonia is indeed his last name, His full Name is "Natural Harmonia Gropius Harmonia"? Or is Harmonia his Middle name making him as just announced?

Grey Wind

Hmm, so that's what his name is. "Gropius" makes me think his "PokeParent" could be a Tropius :D It's good that his name has been revealed though, I didn't expect it to be known until "Grey", if at all.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Gropius is amusing in that Ghetsis is commonly portrayed by young female fans as a parent who is abusive in more than just emotional/verbal ways.

Kuraikarasu

Isn't that Dandy?
Gropius is amusing in that Ghetsis is commonly portrayed by young female fans as a parent who is abusive in more than just emotional/verbal ways.

that image is now seared into my frontal lobe>.<......GAHHHHHH!!!
any way going upon a statement said above perhaps his parents where agrovyle and tropius which coincidentally are both debuted in hoenn