• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Oh yeah. Galar was done dirty in that regard in general. Also if the rumors of the starters are true, I don't see Ash getting one this time around. No one really "fits" his profile. I can see him being starterless again.
Eh that's fine, considering that Paldea will supposedly introduce over 100 new mons, that can perfectly make it up.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Eh that's fine, considering that Paldea will supposedly introduce over 100 new mons, that can perfectly make it up.
Yeah I am kinda happy for that. Starters are kinda limiting the creativity in his team in my opinion. Tho Lucario isn't exactly that much better in that regard.

I can also see each companion getting one or two starters. I really wonder if Ash will go to school again tho.

Last edited:
Just curious who is next companion for Ash in SV Anime but kept their in-Character personality if done well

While not saying that SV Anime can have a soft reboot but I need to low my expectation this time unless SV Anime is straight-up continuation for Pokémon Journeys.

PsychoLogical

Just curious who is next companion for Ash in SV Anime but kept their in-Character personality if done well

While not saying that SV Anime can have a soft reboot but I need to low my expectation this time unless SV Anime is straight-up continuation for Pokémon Journeys.
I'm hoping it's Nemona :d

PsychoLogical

Wait what happened to the fourms exactly?
Some dickwad hacked into the SerebiiBot and started purging content across the forum and also purged various users like me and @AuraChannelerChris. Even purged staff members as well. So in order to have the site running again, they had to use a backup at the cost of nearly a week of posts across the site that are now lost forever.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Hacked. People's accounts got Thanos'd so they had to use backup memory. Hence why a whole week's of posts are just gone.
Some dickwad hacked into the SerebiiBot and started purging content across the forum and also purged various users like me and @AuraChannelerChris. Even purged staff members as well. So in order to have the site running again, they had to use a backup at the cost of nearly a week of posts across the site that are now lost forever.
Ah I see thank you both. Was wondering why a comment I was beginning to respond to earlier just disappeared. It’s a shame but at least they recovered your accounts.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Btw do you think Ash will have a rival this time? I can see them not making Nemona a rival to Ash tbh. It would be weird to compare Ash, champion level trainer to Nemona, a trainer who just started her Journey, in a sense.

Red and Blue

Btw do you think Ash will have a rival this time? I can see them not making Nemona a rival to Ash tbh. It would be weird to compare Ash, champion level trainer to Nemona, a trainer who just started her Journey, in a sense.
Well there is a whole class of Champion level trainers so he could pick a rival from there. I wouldn't mind if they went with Penny though

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
If Ash is in I want the Rival to have a Pawmi which fights with Pikachu multiple times.

I always wanted a Pika-clone as Pikachu Rival, I really hopes Togetomaru would be the one but sadly not.

I liked the Ash's Pikachu and Paul's Elekid rivarly early one, up until Ash got Chimchar and be took over the rivarly with Electabuzz/Electivire.

DuskAstral

It shouldn't be when us older fans make up the vast majority of those who actually watch the anime and play the games, and by extension, having been supporting the franchise since the earlier generations.
How can you know that? I do not remind you that there were ever shown viewership / gameplay statistics among people watching / playing.

No matter what you think, Pokémon have been and will always be aimed at a younger audience.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
How can you know that? I do not remind you that there were ever shown viewership / gameplay statistics among people watching / playing.

No matter what you think, Pokémon have been and will always be aimed at a younger audience.
Tho I doubt most remember moments like Paul,Gary,Wallace or Alain. JN is more focused on an older audience only for that reason alone. They get views cause of nostalgia, there is no point denying that. Heck all the Champions and references to the past. Tho surely they normally focus on younger audiences, but don't underestimate the influence of the older generation of fans.

desdar300

That's the thing, most of the people that go to these schools are considered prodigies according to the leakers.

So much so that that most people can have the champion rank

Status
Not open for further replies.