1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

New Club Wishlist and Inquiry Thread

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by VampirateMace, Aug 13, 2014.

1. I'm thinking of Sonic, Steven universe or Dragon Ball Z I'm going to decide soon it too hard to choose.

2. A banned user further up mentioned a book club, and while they're now banned, I'd still be up for it! I could try to run it, but I'm not amazing at running things so it might be best for another person to be the head. But yeah, it sounds cool!

3. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff

Could we please have fan groups for Rupaul's Drag Race and My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic/Equestria Girls? I think there's enough interest in those two shows to have fan clubs on here for them. Maybe not Drag Race but at least MLP/EG.

4. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

Those all sounds like clubs that could exist if someone is willing to create them (I'm not sure what Drag Race is, but I've gathered it's a TV show?). SU, Book club, and MLP are all ones I'd be interested in joining personally.

5. Captain Jigglypuff

Rupaul's Drag Race is a reality competition show where selected drag queens compete to win the title of "America's Next Super Star" and get through the competition by completing challenges host and main judge Rupaul gives them. Challenges can be anything from comedy to making outfits out of unconventional materials such as wigs or curtains. The two queens that do the worst generally have to lip sync against each other and the one that performed better stays and the losing queen is dismissed with a few rare exceptions.

6. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

I'd join a book club. And a movie club (someone has to suggest this).

It's been like forever since I joined any clubs (Soccer, One Piece and Shiny hunters only at the time).

7. Captain Jigglypuff

How about a Club that is about all things Disney meaning discussions about movies/tv series, characters, video games, and theme parks? I know it seems like a lot but people love Disney and this way fans of a certain Disney property don’t feel excluded. You could also talk about any Disney collection you have. I think this would be an entertaining club to have around the forums.

Kung Fu Ferret likes this.
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret The Next God

I second the Disney idea.

We need to revive the Digimon clubif there ever was a thing recently