• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Club Wishlist and Inquiry Thread

A banned user further up mentioned a book club, and while they're now banned, I'd still be up for it! I could try to run it, but I'm not amazing at running things so it might be best for another person to be the head. But yeah, it sounds cool!

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Could we please have fan groups for Rupaul's Drag Race and My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic/Equestria Girls? I think there's enough interest in those two shows to have fan clubs on here for them. Maybe not Drag Race but at least MLP/EG.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Those all sounds like clubs that could exist if someone is willing to create them (I'm not sure what Drag Race is, but I've gathered it's a TV show?). SU, Book club, and MLP are all ones I'd be interested in joining personally.

Captain Jigglypuff

Those all sounds like clubs that could exist if someone is willing to create them (I'm not sure what Drag Race is, but I've gathered it's a TV show?). SU, Book club, and MLP are all ones I'd be interested in joining personally.

Rupaul's Drag Race is a reality competition show where selected drag queens compete to win the title of "America's Next Super Star" and get through the competition by completing challenges host and main judge Rupaul gives them. Challenges can be anything from comedy to making outfits out of unconventional materials such as wigs or curtains. The two queens that do the worst generally have to lip sync against each other and the one that performed better stays and the losing queen is dismissed with a few rare exceptions.

Cutty

Forever now
I'd join a book club. And a movie club (someone has to suggest this).

It's been like forever since I joined any clubs (Soccer, One Piece and Shiny hunters only at the time).

Captain Jigglypuff

How about a Club that is about all things Disney meaning discussions about movies/tv series, characters, video games, and theme parks? I know it seems like a lot but people love Disney and this way fans of a certain Disney property don’t feel excluded. You could also talk about any Disney collection you have. I think this would be an entertaining club to have around the forums.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I'm thinking of starting club dedicated to Max Raid Battles. Anyone interested? I'm thinking of using this club for to plan together on how to take down the max raid opponent, and I'm sick of that NPC with his solrock who contributes nothing.

I'm also thinking of making a sun-themed max raid guild for better synergy with my teammates better, but thet'll probably be too specific.