• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New D/p Anime Commercial!!!

Have You seen the D/P anime commecial?

• Yes

Votes: 34 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 29.2%

• Total voters

cartman1

How many of you have seen the commercial for the Diamond and Pearl anime?I saw it yesterday on CN during the Manaphy movie & in it you can hear a few DUB voices of the pokemon such as Starly & the starters.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
I saw it...but some of the new pokémonsounded like they were saying their japanese names.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Chances are these episodes haven't been dubbed as of yet, so if those were the japanese voices that were used in the ad, I wouldn't expect them to be kept.
...which is always a shame, considering how cool a lot of them are, but hey - that's showbiz.

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
Yea it said someting about a movie but its pprobally just goin to be a couple episodes which is cool with me.

fuzzball288

I <3 Skuntank
^Yes, they're showing the first 3 episodes as a movie.

I saw it! They probably just didn't finish dubbing yet, but it'd be cool if they kept the Pokemon voices. I was looking forward to hearing the new voices, though. And I couldn't. >_<

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I saw the comercial while watching the Manaphy movie. I can't wait. ^-^

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Yeah, I saw it. I think I heard Chimchar's voice during the short second it was onscreen, it sounded pretty high.

scizor08

Back here. >.<
I seen it....looks like they're saying they're japanese names like when piplup said "pocha-pocha"

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
I seen it....looks like they're saying they're japanese names like when piplup said "pocha-pocha"
Yes, I was right! I tought I heard that...it sounded like the first episode in the tenth season I saw in japanese.

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
[spoil]Yes, I think all of the pokemon in the commercial kept their original voices.[/spoil]

AdvanceX

Glacier Trainer
Can't wait for the new season to start up! o >_< o Hurry up already!!

Sweet!! I just got a Rank Up!~

Chris

Old Coot
Chances are these episodes haven't been dubbed as of yet, so if those were the japanese voices that were used in the ad, I wouldn't expect them to be kept.
...which is always a shame, considering how cool a lot of them are, but hey - that's showbiz.
We've had a few instances where that was the case. Namely the first promo for the first movie.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Would like to hear the character voices not the pokemons,