• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
hey but you're on now!

btw MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! ho HO HO and all that shtuff

HERES A PREZ FOR YOU ALL!
index3840966351.html

Last edited:

GrovyleCelebi

Pokemon Resistance
ok if we had a tourney what type of tourney should we have? i wanted suggestions to what we can do for it ^^ any will do even if its a random idea, like i was thinking of a tourney where you can only choose Pokémon starting with a certain letter so a full team of Pokémon that start with A,B,C etc or Pokémon that are certain colours or type teams

please state what you guys think ^^

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Hey guys listen im sorry but im gonna have to do this:
Everything i s very well organized i have to admit that but you guys are just way too inactive. None has been on for a couple of days and I've never even talked the person who made this clan, nevertheless has he/she even added me to the member list. I know its the holidays but she still come back every once in a while just to say hi and check in. I should know. I was co-leader in my old clan before it got shut down.

Listen im very sorry for double posting inthe first place but im leaving.
I hope i canstill befriends with everyone (specifically grovyle... I felt like we were goood friends).

Again im sorry to bail out. Hope to see ya around theforums. Maybe in a clan war if you guys ever do one against another clan. So... Ya bye.

-Snivy, out. :495:

shoey

Can't Touch This.
Bro, it's Christmas holidays, people have lives and stuff to do that is more important than pokemon. I am personally having pc troubles which won't let me connect to the internet so I have to use my iPhone which is **** on serebi and hard to use. But eh, whateva, do what you want.

GrovyleCelebi

Pokemon Resistance
its cool shoey i know its christmas holidays & stuff with your internet not working & im just trying to get the clan something to do right now is all

shoey

Can't Touch This.
message not directed at you grov. lol, yeah pc is being an absolute douche so I cant get on atm, I am trying to fix it but ehh, stubborn pc is stubborn :/

GrovyleCelebi

Pokemon Resistance
yeah i figured man its cool oh yeah ill be gone on the 1st so i hope you guys can look after the clan a bit :/

mechanicaldragon

"X" the Scizor
shoot, how long have i been out? musta been a sleep coma XD

ok enough jk.
Bro, it's Christmas holidays, people have lives and stuff to do that is more important than pokemon. I am personally having pc troubles which won't let me connect to the internet so I have to use my iPhone which is **** on serebi and hard to use. But eh, whateva, do what you want.
ditto that. especially when you got a gf like me, and spend all your time with her.

alrighty, *cracks knuckles*, here ya guys go:

-i am still a part of this clan
-i've yet to update my userbar
-i'm always on skype/gaiaonline.com, sometimes Fb, if you guys need to contact me
gaiaonline.com: XxXIppiki_OkamiXxX(formerly xXxCloud_Strife_FF7xXx)
Facebook: ArticFenrir(Robert Desorcy)
-i've yet to get into some active PO'ing
-i spend alot of time with my girlfriend, over skype(gaia too, but less so)
-i've had one HELL of a christmas season, so i dont wanna hear it, k? dont involve me in drama, i get cranky. but i will talk things out like a human being.
-atm, im having issues with school, getting a job, cleaning my ENTIRE houeshold, considering my family is lazy(including me), and my parents are poor rolemodels...
-My DS is f***ed up atm, but i have plenty of christmas money atm, although i've spent some so far...i got about a good $110 left? yeah, just about...
oh, i died my hair black XD now imma grow it out...i wish i coudl show u guys, lol...theres always FB(*is nvr on FB*)

I am getting a modest drifloon 31/31/31/31/29/31 with aftermath to build my new competitive team around.
I will probably have a think fat snorlax also in the team.
I haven't decided yet on the items, spreads, or other pokemon.
Anybody have suggestions or questions?

shoey

Can't Touch This.
uhh, just check smogon.com for decent movesets if you are looking for standard movesets. I would recommend a curse snorlax.

I'd also like to say that after careful consideration Darklord18 has been promoted to the rank of clan leader, as he is by far the most active member, and is the heart, soul and engine of this clan. I believe GrovyleCelebi also has some important news that I will leave to him to post in the forum.

Last edited:

GrovyleCelebi

Pokemon Resistance
guys being breif sorry im not apart of the New Dawn clan anymore ive got enough to worry about than worry about here sure alot of people will be pissed but hell this clan'd be better without me goodluck guys & i will go through chat sometimes so yer see you fellow clan members

mechanicaldragon

"X" the Scizor
Personally, i am a bit disapointed in the clan overall, but mostly, myself. i think it's sad that our top clan leader, the one who basically founded this clan, has to declare he quits.

@Grov: Grov, i both understand and respect your decision. i know that at times, having a "certain someone" far off can demand alot of time and effort, and that's fine. if you truly wish to leave, then i bid you farewell and good luck, and may "lady fate" guide and treat you well, my friend.

@DL: if im online, skype, the chat, on the forums, my only concern is the clan. building something together takes alot of energy, hardwork, dedication, effort, and motivation, most of all. like i said, i cannot promise you my free time anymore. infact, what little i will have of my free time will go to my gf, nicole. in other words, i will be going bk to school, getting regular sleep, and i might get a job, other than being a member of this clan, which *I* consider a job, in my eyes.

@Shoey: are you getting those userbars done? cuz i've got a guy, and he'll do it in a heartbeat now that christmas is over. if you got them all done, then i'll update MY userbar asap. if you're having a bit of trouble, i can have a friend do ours, just like how you've been having them done.

To All: I am both disapointed and ashamed of myself for not being MUCH more active and helpful to this clan. considering Grov's leave, such has flared my pkmn heritage and has driven me to dedicate myself to this clan. infact, i am deeply considering abandoning gaiaonline.com, i am losing interest in it, even though i have a few friends there, none are as important as you guys. besides, pkmn is my life, not gaia.

this may seem outragous, but i wish to prove myself and become a clan leader as soon as possible if able. i know im going to hear " you're barely on anymore, you havent battled anyone at all YET, and all you do is criticize and ramble". i'll admit, all facts within that are true, however, you guys do know i can sumbit a great and large amount of ideas and suggestions to the clan.
if anything, i'll take up a higher point of responsibility, to make up for Grov's absence. like i said, i can get those userbars done ;P
also, i would like to have a test battle asap, pls. i request either Shoey, Dl, or even Grov if he wouldnt mind^^

kimabfmv1

Kima the Mighty
Wait so what leaders are left me and who. Also I have a really great idea to get some fame for the clan and help us grow. Well if anyone wants to know what it is be sure to pm me. :D

shoey

Can't Touch This.
@mecha - yeah please get your friend to get them. Grov was supposed to request the last of them, and I don't have the time to wait around to request them from the serebii art shops. So yeah, please do, and if you show some activity, etc, I'll see about givin you more responsibility in the clan.

mechanicaldragon

"X" the Scizor
alright shoey, i'll get right on it, this very moment.

also can i request mighteyna rank? so i at least HAVE a userbar? i did use the mighteyna banner, but felt i wasnt worthy, considering i nvr PO'd anyone.

tried going on PO once, got so lost, ended up researching what each tier acronym was and stood for...too many noobs on a single server, not even chatting strictly bout pkmn....tch-losers.
also i got PO, i'll be on clat chat from time to time, even though it's easier to contact me over skype. if your gonna add me on skype, make sure i know who you r, k? i dont just add any random person, even if i assume its one of you guys lol
ooorrr, gaiaonline.com >>;

gaiaonline.com:XxXIppiki_OkamiXxX(means "lone wolf" jap translation)

PS: might be gettin' an MSN ^^;

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
I'm going to leave as well, but because I never have any free time these days. I'm sorry.

kimabfmv1

Kima the Mighty
sorry guys im out, i know ive been inactive but im officially leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.