• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Diamond & Pearl: Great Encounters (featuring Darkrai!)

txdaan

Who reads this is...
i think they will have a normal dialga,palkia,darkrai(for in decks) and cresselia and LV.X versions of all 4

i hope on some really good LV.X's and some good evo lines in the decks, like a weavile line or something

i dont have a clue if it are going to be dual type decks, and if the decks have dual types, what would the 2nd type be?

Dialga: steel + psycic-ghost/fighting-ground
Palkia: water + ???
Darkrai: dark + electric?/psycic-ghost/grass?

i think these are logical; dialga is steel + fighting/psycic because of bronzong/lucario, darkrai might have something with spiritomb/skuntank, and i dont know about palkia

Cipher 2008

i think they will have a normal dialga,palkia,darkrai(for in decks) and cresselia and LV.X versions of all 4

i hope on some really good LV.X's and some good evo lines in the decks, like a weavile line or something

i dont have a clue if it are going to be dual type decks, and if the decks have dual types, what would the 2nd type be?

Dialga: steel + psycic-ghost/fighting-ground
Palkia: water + ???
Darkrai: dark + electric?/psycic-ghost/grass?

i think these are logical; dialga is steel + fighting/psycic because of bronzong/lucario, darkrai might have something with spiritomb/skuntank, and i dont know about palkia

Bronzong, Lucario, Spiritomb, Skuntank and Weavile aren't in Great Encounters. They wouldn't affect the deck contents.

Regular set versions of Cresselia, Dialga, Palkia and Darkrai are in the set and will undoubtedly be in the decks (probably excluding Cresselia). And they all have LV.X versions in the set too. We know this because if what was in the Japanese DP4.

Jade

Myuu...
Darkrai would have Blaziken
Dialga would have Sceptile
and Palkia would have Swampert with fighting energies in it

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
The official site says that there will be "Four powerful legendary Pokémon LV. X" in the set. And since there are only 4 legendary Lv.Xs that haven't come out in English, there is a 99% chance that it will be Darkrai, Dialga, Palkia and Cresselia.

kst80

Hehe, wait on dude if the rumors are true, Arceus willn't be availible in US untill 2010. The Dialga and Palkia of the set will be reprints of DP1s so I'm deffinately getting the Darkrai deck cuz me and my brother allready got Palkia and Dialga, but if he is going to get one of the other decks, he an have 2 of one of them (hard times for Darkrai...)

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Last edited: