• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New DP Anime Pic

Magical Leaf

Kore wa nani mo imi shinai
Last edited:

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
I can't see it.

I am crying to see the new guy...

Fizban

Propaniacs
He's pretty cool looking. The fact that he gets Hikozaru makes him even better in my book.

Magical Leaf

Kore wa nani mo imi shinai
Photobucket'd the scan, image boards are turds to link to.....

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Llanen/stuff/1158035441479.jpg[/IMG139]

XD003 DARK METAL LUGIA

Supreme Memelord
In my eyes the new guy looks like Brandon from the pyramid.

Umeko

BEHOLD, I RETURN!
It's hard to make out some of the text, but here goes.

New deveolpments in the Pokemon "D/P" anime! Confirmed to start on the same day the games are released!! Don't miss it!!

An adventure with new Pokemon is beginning!

Satoshi appears in new clothes! Behind him are also a character who seems to be the female main character from "D/P" and a mysterious boy. What kind of adventure will it be?!

...Yeah, nothing more than the obvious, really.

Last edited:

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Would have liked for another girl to have joined Ash and Hikari instead.

.::Lynee::.

~*~ Scarlet Eyes ~*~
This new guy disappoints me T_T He's not cute at all :D

Ah, he looks like Brandon, maybe Brandon's son ><

Ash T_T I can't believe that he chooses the Grass type again T_T

I'm kinda glad Ash got Naetoru. It would look silly if he had two monkeys on his team. This mysterious boy seems interesting I wonder what part he'll play in the group? And I'm sad to see less and less evidence of May staying...:(

Although the new series is looking rather good, and I hope Hikari is a bit different than May if she's doing Super Contests.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Sinister dude FTW. He looks cool. And I thought Ash might get Naerotu. Grass types rule, and Ash obviously knows it.

*Steps aside for the lamentings of many people on this incident*

Jiggy37

Pearl Trader
Hooray for Naetoru, boo for no May. Or at least some other girl joining the group instead of this guy, breaking the one-female-only "tradition."

Edit: Because, really, Ash's Grass Pokemon have been his most consistent powerhouses. Bulbasaur tears stuff up almost as well as Charizard, Bayleef was the only Johto starter to evolve, Sceptile was the best of his Hoenn team... Naetoru just makes sense for him.

Last edited:

john55

some emo-mex kid
So, Ash got stuck with the grass starter again? hm. Well, its better than the monkey, and the penguin fits Hikari.

I wonder what this new guy chracter will do in the anime... uhm...

OH! is that a new pokemon i see?

1158035441479.jpg

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
So Ash is getting Naetoru what is with the stupid writers they're repeating ag by giving Ash 2 grass starters in a row........ unless they want us to think that and he actually has the fire starter after all the new guy is behind Ash and depending on how you look at it it seems like either:

A: he's ordering grass starter into battle

or

B: he's ordering fire starter into battle.

well that's my 2 cents.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
So Ash is getting Naetoru what is with the stupid writers they're repeating ag by giving Ash 2 grass starters in a row........ unless they want us to think that and he actually has the fire starter after all the new guy is behind Ash and depending on how you look at it it seems like either:

A: he's ordering grass starter into battle

or

B: he's ordering fire starter into battle.

well that's my 2 cents.

The fact is though Neatoru seems closer to Ash than Hikozaru who seems to be slightly over the new guys head.

Woo hoo! So now we can tell more about Ash's team. No Brock, no May, no Max but we will see Hikari and the new guy. I'm wondering who he is. He is really hot^^ I like his look, he is much more handsome than Brock.

New friends, new adventure. Honestly, I feel little sad because we won't see May and Brock, but what can I do? I hope, the new characters will be interesting.

De HotShot Mon

Smack Down time
I have an uneasy and possibly negative feeling that the new guy is Zack aka the Shinou Brock/Roxanne.