• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New DP vid (the 3:12 one) info!

jwla

I thought there would have been something different for flying. Not that the R/S/E black shadow bird was bad. I await the day that the actual Pokemon that you taught Fly to, shows up... (Good video otherwise. If anyone who knows Star Wars noticed, when the scenes changed, there was the sound of a TIE fighter cannon...weird o_O)

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I think he means, instead of the little black bird, have it be the actual pokemon.

B.Dragon

I think he means, instead of the little black bird, have it be the actual pokemon.

The pokemon you use really shows up. I'll have a screenshot in just 2 min.

EDIT: Oh just forget it. I have realised my mistake. I forgot how the animation was.

Last edited:

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I know that. I was just saying that instead of just that, he wants it to be the actual pokemon swooping down to get you instead of the black bird thingy.

Kasaioni

You're Illegal
is the youtube one the vid we're talking about?

jwla

Yeah, I would like to see, say Skarmory pop out, and swoop down to get you. That would be cool...

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Kasaioni: yes, that would be the one.

oxyborb

Beginning Trainer
I'm really happy that the Bird, Mukkuru is it? flapped it's wings! I was afraid, from the video that had the water-weasle popping out that they were gonna cut out from doing animations. woot! I'm really excited!

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
The video is awesome. I think that they did a really good job with all of the effects, especially the blizzard. This game is all that I expect it to be and more.

Letan

Silver Smashers CO
Wootness! I saw the vid and I'm very happy that they put in Pokemon animations for the start of battle without buying a special version a year after everyone bought the normal ones. The animations in game look amazing with the mix of 3D and sprites in the same environment. Also, it'll be awesome once we get D/P. Then we could have a major clash against people all over the world! And challenge people VIA serebii.net! Woop!

LBB

suw00p
w00000000000000t

that vid totally PWNZ. Now I can't wait any longer... *goes to freeze hisself* jk.

Im gonna watch it again :)...

Wow, best video yet. I wonder how the daylight would switch between times..choppy or smoothely, haha. But I love the battle animations, the new flying animation, new pokeball animations (is it me..or did the ball not struggle?), and I love how the Pokemon evolve now.

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
It's good the animations are actually animations instead of them moving right and left. >_>

This game's gonna be great, all the best elements of the games so far thrown into one, good stuff.

B.Dragon

One thing I find strange is that in "Gyao" they had an image of a Pikachu fighting a Lucario but then during the video you don't see it. I haven't seen that picture in the pre-release pictures too.

coolcobra77

Your Worst Nightmare
Cool... I can't believe you catch that wierd bird so early in the game... hope it's good becuase caught a Wingull and it was really strong for me but people bash it all the time... I wonder why?

but beside the point... relaly cool good find!