• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New DP vid (the 3:12 one) info!

FEZ

im trying to do it but it opens the wrong file i think they protected there video because i diferent vid comes up that i never opend before and has there site logo for 2 minetes

FEZ

yah i cant do it it loads the other vid to protect it it seems sorry:(

Laprashunter

Orange Champion
The reason why you can't play it is because it's an .FLV file. Did you drag it to your desktop yet? And can you tell me what size is the file? Could you send the file to me and I'll try to convert it.

Youkai Enslaver

Lickitung Trainer
Yeah, that video is heavily protected. I registered and upgraded my WMP, but I still can't view it because I don't live in Japan. Even when I use a proxy server in Japan, I can't view it.

Dammit! When is someone in Japan gonna rip it and upload it?! =(

Youkai Enslaver

Lickitung Trainer
What do you mean "trick your computer ten times?"

I've tricked my computer every way possible, and it still didn't work.

Can you give me a step-by-step instructional as to how you did it? I've already registered to GyaO.

FEZ

The reason why you can't play it is because it's an .FLV file. Did you drag it to your desktop yet? And can you tell me what size is the file? Could you send the file to me and I'll try to convert it.

no it opens up a WMP and plays a file but it plays a screen that advertises gyao.

FEZ

What do you mean "trick your computer ten times?"

I've tricked my computer every way possible, and it still didn't work.

Can you give me a step-by-step instructional as to how you did it? I've already registered to GyaO.

222.228.172.171 8080

is the proxy i used you also need to use internet explorer and have full cokies allowed and get lucky

Br26

The screenshots from that page look interesting though.

Is that Bonsly using rock slide or something?

FEZ

The screenshots from that page look interesting though.

Is that Bonsly using rock slide or something?

yah looks like rock slide and there were a few other moves shown they just cant be captured right they are in motion so it wont really work

Youkai Enslaver

Lickitung Trainer
Crap! It works! But it gets a few seconds into the video, then the video freezes, but I can still hear the sound going. Grrr!

FEZ

Did anything else interesting happen?

yah i did not want to say this earlyer because it didn't make much sence but the pokeball does not sway from side to side it just catches :confused:

oh and good luck Youkai Enslaver.

FEZ

Can anyone explain to me how to get the video to work?

I'm gonna die otherwise :(

well then RIP.

it is confuesing to the MAX
and look back at my past posts to help Youkai Enslaver if you did not understand the proxy thing this will be way to confuessing just wait a day or 2 for the vid

and by the way i got most of the new importent stuff anyway

Last edited: