• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New DP vid (the 3:12 one) info!

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters

PkmnWatcher

Beginning Trainer
lol, I Know Thats Not The One From Your Working On, But I Thought I'd Post Them Here For People Joining The Thread, They Are New Pictures, Right?

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Right I am confused here :S I have just got back from holiday, maybe I can be of use? How many new trailers are there at the moment? One or two? If there is a second accessible one could someone link me there? Also is this new one still up and running? Sorry for the annoying questions, and well done on finding it so far ^^

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
What?! Sorry now I'm even more confused. What videos and where?

Larvitar

The 3.12 minute video!!!

A danish Nintendo-site, got the long video with D/P - and it's AWESOME!!

It's been recorded by a guy named Yuuichi.

Wanna see it?

CLICK HERE!

You will need the latest version of Quicktime to watch it.

Enjoy!

Ice_King

WOOOOOOW!!!!!!!! That was the coolest vid. I've ever seen!!! Especially how u Fly and the mansion and the moves.... I'm speechless...

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Thank you SO much that's a great help! Awesome! Great new footage!

T BLAZE

ROCK HARD TRAINER>_<
I Cant See It Mine Says Cannot Payback Something

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
An easier version on YouTube has been uploaded for you guys at: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1DAyHwoaNY4

This is from Ryan, a guy who just added me on MSN. It may be easier for those without Quicktime.

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Give credit to Ryan, it took him six hours to get that version. It reveals a lot though, and shows just how amazing Diamond and Pearl are. Battle animations, weather, day and night, better contests, and so many improvements. And finally, the world map looks brilliant. I can't wait to get exploring in Shinou ^^

T BLAZE

ROCK HARD TRAINER>_<
It Looks Nice Makes Me Want It More Then Madden O7 Not It Was Nice Tho