• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New DP vid (the 3:12 one) info!

Yoko

Pokémon Cherisher
Looks brill, expecially the battle animations

:eek: I'm speechless.....

That was a good vid, even if a lot of it was before seen stuff.....

Now we just need some translators on the Japanese text.....

Dark-Lugia

fire trainer
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!i Love It Thanks!!

Yay! Thankyou so much! I am so happy cos I have been trying to see it forever.

I watched it on Youtube since the first link did not work.

Last edited:

slowkingsley

:eek: I'm speechless.....

That was a good vid, even if a lot of it was before seen stuff.....

Now we just need some translators on the Japanese text.....

There really wasn't much to translate.

Mukkuru used Brave Bird
Buoysel used Aqua Jet
Pikachu Used Volt Tackle

It's more the appearance of the video that's the impressive part.

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Check out the other topic, there is a YouTube link now as well, so everyone can view it ^^

Incredible!!!!!Now i really really really want diamond.Now when i get mad about not having diamond ill watch the video to calm me down.

Last edited:

Hypnosis

Wow, this is really cool! I think I'm really going to love this game! I love it.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Fantastic footage! Im soooo excited about how the new region looks

adnan

my ultimate espeon!
Yo FEZ thts so koool man how did u find this diamond n pearl vids man thts kool and wats the problem?

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
There's no point in two threads, so I merged them together. I know the discussion is a little jumbled, but at least discussion is now in one thread.

Onijon

Pocchama Trainer
ooomguo9.gif

Does it say "Mukkun"?
Can that be Mukkuru's evolution?

EDIT: Or nickname.

Last edited:

Smithy.boy

Pokecommunity Hacker
could be the trainers nicknamed it.
heres some obsevations: if people cant see the video ill tel them what happens.

- Rival with yellow hair takes you into grass and then you choose a pokemon from the suitcase.
- There is a like cruise ship and it goes up the river then a bridge rises to let it through.
-There is a sort of factory type place (ya kinow the cable cart area on igant map). The cable cart thing looks like what the workers use like a convaerbelt.
- FLy animation looks similar to old one but you fly into the screen.
-In the mountains the trainer makes squelching sounds as he walks through the snow.
-shows in the pokedex that poochamas no.7
-you see the trainer using poochama against the monkey? Monkey is at lvl 10. most likely later in game not against rival but against a friend.
-in poke contests, the trainer spins like superman to get changed.
-there is a large mansion

Last edited: