• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New DP vid (the 3:12 one) info!

flyhf6.png

Mukkuru is using fly.

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
It's those two grunts that concern me. You fly in, but it looks like it's a story scene or something. Ah well, maybe you need to catch a Mukkuru at the start and it flies you there? No idea how though, Fly is usually an HM found far into the game. Good find anyhow.

Hoenn Warrior

All Terrain Trainer
That was one excellent trailer!! All the attacks and evolutions were excellent. I want to battle someone on Wi-Fi real soon when I get the game. And I believe this video did mention something about using the Microphone on Wi-Fi.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
Awsome video. I'm in love already.:p

I NEED D/P!!!!

-you see the trainer using poochama against the monkey? Monkey is at lvl 10. most likely later in game not against rival but against a friend.

I think that was a Wifi battle;)

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Yah they do make the Fly animation large. Never mind it looks good in motion. And yes, voice chat is enabled. As seen on PokéJungle.net, there are going to be headsets available for Wi Fi.

vavavant

Gastrodon wanne be..
I Love This Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Can See Roseilia Evolve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cunn!ng

weavile trainer
Omg what a great trailer. However, I can't see abou 10 or 15 seconds at the end of the trailer, but first 2:40 are awesome. Style is soooo cool, I mean cities, water gates and everything. Want, want, want!

The carter

Marsh Trainer
great vid !!

fly looks ok for a change, much better then surf anyway........

I wonder if it matters wich pokemon you fly with..........

Last edited:

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
It looks very cool. I love the fact that the Pokemon are animated. Lot's of new features and stuff..gotta buy it.

Gaterion

Boulder Trainer
WHOA! That is so freakin' GREAT! Especially the evolution scene! So much better than R/S/E/FR/LG! I am SO going to get this game.

Dreamer

living in a dream
I followed the link, and was able to view the video withou any trouble.

charcolt12

This video rocks my socks

Elite 4 click on the youtube version on the first page of this thread.

The InVinCiblE

Resist Is Useless
You follow your rival to a suitcase and there you get your starter.. and if you pick your starters youll have a battle.. from a other vid where you choose your starters you hear the battle music so i guess you and your rival will have a fight..

here a Pic. http://i8.*******.com/24greig.jpg