1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

New Dub Titles (Season 13)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by kaibachaoschampion, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adyniz

adyniz Bulbapædist

DP156 New title!!! CN.com schedule

Pokemon DP Galactic Battles 51.
    Meteoric Rise to Excellence!

Source: CN.com

But I think something is missing (CN.com error).
    Will it be A Meteoric Rise to Excellence! or The?

2. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Isn't the title of DP156 called "A Meteoric Experience!"?

Do you mean they have changed the title? Because DP Galactic Battles 51 is supposed to be DP156, and 52 is DP157.

3. adyniz

adyniz Bulbapædist

Well, CN revealed this title today. I think CN is a better source than YTV.
    My question is that an A or The is missing in the title.
    It should be A Meteoric Rise to Excellence! instead of Meteoric Rise to Excellence!.

4. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

DP156's title still would make sense with and without an A or The. Meteoric Rise to Excellent, in my opinion, is better of a title for DP156 than what YTV said because of what the episode is about.

5. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

Despite the title change, still a pretty good title. A/The is fine IMO, makes it better for me to say vocally. :p

6. Anime-Ash

Anime-Ash Well-Known Member

Wow, they either changed the title or YTV made a mistake, but they're not wrong with episode titles because the episode titles they list on their site are always correct and correspond with the episode that's airing that day. Hopefully, it was just a change in TPCi's part, as this has happened before with this season. Here's where I got the episode title from on YTV's site, in case anyone is wondering YTV Monday May 18, 2010 TV Schedule.

7. adyniz

adyniz Bulbapædist

I think they might have changed the title just like they did with DP138.

8. Anime-Ash

9. Anime-Ash

10. adyniz

adyniz Bulbapædist

Well, I'll still go with CN because MSN TV was the one who updated DP138 title as "The Mother of All Battlers" and CN stated "Strategy Begins at Home!" and the winner was CN. Lets wait for the episode :D

DP138 was also entitled as "The Mother of All Battlers!" first, but then it was probably re-entitled as "Strategy Begins at home". So, I think it's the same case this time.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  11. HoennMaster

HoennMaster Well-Known Member

DP157: Gotta Get a Gible!

CN's Schedule

12. JJDalts

JJDalts Tobi is a good boy!

Nice and simple, although the alliteration makes it weird to say... sorta like a tongue-twister or something. XD

13. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Good, so I was right, this episode is the last of Galactic Battles season.
    I prefer the name to be "Gotta Get the Gible!".

14. Torpoleon

That's a great title for DP157. It references
    Ash catching a Gible
    . It also does kind of spoil the episode though.

I guess that DP157 is the last episode of Season 12 since it probably would have said on CN, MSN TV, etc. if it was a new season.

15. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

Definitely a silly tongue twister, or at least an alliteration. :p Either way, good episode title!

16. HoennMaster

This doesn't confirm 100% if this is the last episode of Season 12 or not because there probably won't be a break between seasons again.

17. Torpoleon

That's true. We'll just have to wait for the DP158 title, or when it airs. If I do recall, when DP105 was revealed on CN, it was put under Pokemon Diamond & Pearl: Galactic Battles, the thus far current season. Either way, Season 13 will start this month unless if they do a break for over a week. A one week break after DP157 only makes it May 29, 2010.

18. HoennMaster

These begin Season 13:

DP158 - Regaining the Home Advantage!
    DP159 - Short and To the Punch

19. JohnLee

JohnLee Well-Known Member

Also, the new season is rumored to be named:

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors

20. adyniz

adyniz Bulbapædist

Pokémon DP: Sinnoh League Victors.
    Ah, an EPIC name for that last season. After all ash is probably going to battle Paul in the finals :D
    Can't wait :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.