• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Dub Titles (Season 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Very nice titles, and I like the name of the season.

Sinnoh League Victors is a great name, I guess it means we will probably gonna see who will actually win the league.

Torpoleon

So, I guess everything is confirmed now in regards to Season 13 and its title?

DP158: Pretty good. It references what is going on.
DP159: Great. It is a reference to "Short and to the Point".
DP160: That is great too since it references what is going on.

Those are all pretty good titles and nice to start Season 13 off with. Lucky 13!

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Pretty sweet titles! :D And new Season WOOHO! (Cant wait for the opening dub version of The Greatest Everyday!)

Yeah, DP159 title is so corny. :p But theyre all still some pretty nice titles.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Hey guys, a thought occurred:
The first post of this thread has not been updated for two years now. With a new season starting, would there be anybody willing to start a brand new thread and constantly update the first post as the season progresses? I mean, this thread has existed for bloody eons now and I don't think the OP is coming back. I need someone who is committed to keep it updated for a good year. Message me (VM or PM) if you're interested. :)

EDIT: Got a volunteer. This thread had a nice four-year run, so I'll close this once the new one is created.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.