• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Dub Titles (Season 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt_Latios

Here's a new eppy title airing on the 21st.

"Tanks for the Memories"

found it over at tvguide.com
The second I saw it on the main site, I immediately began to sing that single line from said song. That's the only line I know. Ironic isn't it?

Great title, though hopefully PUSA created the pun with the age-old phrase in mind rather than the song by Fall Out Boy (which hopefully won't lead to Ash singing the title).
Unfortunately, due to it's popularity, I doubt that's what most people were thinking when they saw it. Still, I don't get the "memories" part... nevermind, I think I twisted it wrong and figure it out somehow... j/k.

*sigh* This is what happens when I go on Youtube for extended periods of time without a break, I miss out on things...

~C_L~

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Well now this REALLY proves that PUSA's not looking at our forums for ideas.

My opinion of the title....don't like it much, found last week's much better

Dax

Legend
That's the Swinub one, right? I never watched it and I have no intentions to watch it now.

Female Kengo creeps me out!

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Sigh...well I knew this streak wasn't going to last. They had a pretty good streak of titles going, but there was bound to be a bad one in there. Oh well, better luck next time.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
In my oh-so-humble opinion, the episode should have been titled 'Ugly as Spring', since it features both hot springs and ugly. 'Ugly' as in, 'the animation isn't pretty' and 'the filler character is even worse'.

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
In my oh-so-humble opinion, the episode should have been titled 'Ugly as Spring', since it features both hot springs and ugly. 'Ugly' as in, 'the animation isn't pretty' and 'the filler character is even worse'.

Kenny doesn't appreciate you talking about his cousin/sister. :/

Why do I get the urge to go call a plummer after hearing this title?

Cobalt_Latios

DP 63 = "Hot Springing a Leak!"
Source: CN schedule.
Wow, could PUSA really be digging the bottom of the Bibarel for these? Just finding old sayings/quotes/lines and the like and just slapping something onto them to make them sound appropriate. No, because that's what they were doing anyways. This one just doesn't... have a decent title to it.

Tis a pun of "Springing a Leak".

If you ask me, crap title for a crap episode. Appropriate.
Haven't seen it, but, if there is enough "comedy" then there's a chance I'll watch it. I probably will anyways.

That's the Swinub one, right? I never watched it and I have no intentions to watch it now.

Female Kengo creeps me out!
Wait, in that case, the next title/episode is the one where Gligar/Gliscor appears. Holy crap, we're getting closer the to the Veilstone gym!!

That didn't take long. Why does it seem that it takes longer the other way?

~C_L~

Seraphen

Ain't bitter
With all these great title they were going with, this is a huge letdown. Well, I know its a bad episode, but it should have had a better title...

If they mess up the next
Gligar capture episode
with not only the title but anyhow, I'll just have to kill PUSA.

pi-pikachu1_1

GIMME BAK MAH COOKIE
DP064 = "Riding the Winds of Change!"

Source: CN schedule, of course.

i just knew the title would have the phrase "Winds of Change!" somewhere in there... i even got that part in my dub title guess in the thread, and i hav the same amount of creativity as a bowl of ramen noodles.

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Well, at least this one's better than last week's.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Definitely a much better title than the last one was.

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

DP064 = "Riding the Winds of Change!"

Source: CN schedule, of course.
Not bad, at least it makes sense.

How long is it till the Veilstone gym perchance? As in how many episodes?

~C_L~

Status
Not open for further replies.