• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Dub Titles (Season 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pi-pikachu1_1

GIMME BAK MAH COOKIE
yea im hoping.. but it seems odd cuz it said "The Keystone Pops" will not record (tivo) because it has been removed from the listing guide. and next saturday it contiues with "Bibarel Gnaws Best" skipping over Spiritomb :confused:

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
"The Keystone Pops"...I have to admit that I like it when we get dub titles that require research to figure out where it came from. I have actually seen a Keystone Kops movie. XD

pi-pikachu1_1

GIMME BAK MAH COOKIE
well.. guess Keystone didn't air.. cuz i see myself watching the first ep of the DP series

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
DP058 - Probopass! Burning Spirit! - Nosing 'Round the Mountain!

Source

We'll be coming 'round the mountain when we come...
We'll be coming 'round the mountain when we come...
We'll be coming 'round the mountain,
We'll be coming 'round the mountain,
We'll be coming 'round the mountain when we commee!

I found that one kinda obvious.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Nosing 'Round the Mountain eh? Not bad actually. Don't know why, but I kinda like it. Not my favorite of the season though.

And it looks like The Keystone Pops will be on tomorrow according to the Serebii site. I'm gonna have to find out what time. I hope its not after 7 p.m. I have a Boy Scout meeting tomorrow night.

EDIT: RANK UP!!! I'M ALMOST FINISHED JOHTO!!!

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Heh, Nosing 'Round the Mountain. Funny.

It's cute, but they could've done way better.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Luxray Vision? Never thought of that. But it does stick with the Japanese title really well though.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
TV.com isnt necessarily a valid source as they are editable by almost anyone like Wikis

Not necessarily, because in Wikipedia, you can submit anything no matter if it's true or not. If you submit something on TV.com, it's checked by a moderator and you have to include your own source when submitting.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Not necessarily, because in Wikipedia, you can submit anything no matter if it's true or not. If you submit something on TV.com, it's checked by a moderator and you have to include your own source when submitting.

Yeah, but with the large amount of information those websites get no one knows for sure. The fact is it's been wrong before so it may not be correct and what moderator knows about every show in their database.

P13

Maybe I can at least be proud to be one of the first to come up with it on this board But like Grass Menagerie, sure I guessed it, but I would have preferred something more out there to surprise us...

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
DP 60 = "Journey to the Unown!"

so predictable. I thought it was either this or "Entering the Unown". Wow, too predictable...

Status
Not open for further replies.