• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Dub Titles (Season 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

If your going to post episode titles, then post a source.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Lord knows why they're now basing their titles off obscure 60's British sci-fi shows. But who knows, maybe that means we'll get a Hitchhiker's reference in the near future.

Seraphen

Ain't bitter
*Sigh* Thats too predictable. But I think I wanted it to be something like that, so I guess I'm okay with 'Journey to the Unown".

Kuroshi

"Journey to the Unown" Doesn't seem like a pun at all. (except for the natural pun of Unown's name, of course)

It's a pretty good title.

Bardische

Elegance.
I agree. It suits the episode.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
^ please put sources, from now on.

However, this is true, the source is the cartoonnetwork schedule.

Source

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
DP 61 = "Team Shocker!"

I KNOW these guys view our forums...I just know it! =P

Pretty much fits the episode a lot, since Dawn loses the appeal round...again...

mimefan

Banned
I still don't get why they called it Journey to the unown I mean screw the fact Aipom evolved that doesn't matter.

S.Suikun

Pretty much fits the episode a lot, since Dawn loses the appeal round...again...
Not to mention the shock of Jessie, a Team Rocket member, actually winning.
I still don't get why they called it Journey to the unown I mean screw the fact Aipom evolved that doesn't matter.
Because EVERY evolution has been revealed in a dub title, correct?

PokemonHero

I can see the future

I KNOW these guys view our forums...I just know it! =P

That just goes to show that they're running out of ideas and they need the fan's help. That or they a doing a good job with dub titles. I really liked the "Luxray Vision" dub title, since it fit the Japanese title.

As for the lastest title, I like it again. It fits well with the events of the episode. Can't wait to see it.

mimefan

Banned
Not to mention the shock of Jessie, a Team Rocket member, actually winning.

Because EVERY evolution has been revealed in a dub title, correct?

Well no but I would of thought 4th Generation would be more interesting than 2nd Generation. Seeing as this is the 4th generation.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Here's a new eppy title airing on the 21st.

"Tanks for the Memories"

found it over at tvguide.com

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Hm.... "Tanks for the Memories".... I like it, but I would've preferred the dub title that someone guessed on the Future Dub Title Guess Thread (but I don't remember who) and that was Maids-A Miltank! But, I like this title.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Well, so much for Jonouchi's speculation that the writer's are looking at our site...

Anyways, once again not a bad title. I'm certainly happy.

S.Suikun

Great title, though hopefully PUSA created the pun with the age-old phrase in mind rather than the song by Fall Out Boy (which hopefully won't lead to Ash singing the title).

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Great title, though hopefully PUSA created the pun with the age-old phrase in mind rather than the song by Fall Out Boy (which hopefully won't lead to Ash singing the title).

Well, they did sing "Ya See We Want an Evolution" so you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.