• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Dub Titles!

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I had "Crossing the Arcanine", "Sigh a Little Psyduck", "One More Sing" and "On and Onix", so it's not as if mine are any better.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I don't really care what the dub names are, I'm just happy they get dubbed! My two favorite things I like most about episodes are:

1. Watching them

2. Knowing their dub titles

Dub titles rock! They're so cool and creative! I can't wait 'till the next batch of them!

G

GuardianKid13

Lucario Lover said:
I don't really care what the dub names are, I'm just happy they get dubbed! My two favorite things I like most about episodes are:

1. Watching them

Dub titles rock! They're so cool and creative! I can't wait 'till the next batch of them!
well some dub titles are good, not all IMO

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
Lucario Lover said:

1. Watching them

Whatever they've got you on, man, tell 'em to cut the dose.

CoolTrainerTerry

Rising Trainer
For Rough, Tough Jigglypuff I had "Battle of the Sounds," "Singing the Jigglypuff Blues," or "A Soundproof Battle!" Oh, well. It was an okay title.

PiPikachu

Chu Chu Chu
New Ep Title Folks

Airing June 3rd 2006
English Title: Hail to the Chef!
Japanese Title: Sneasel & Mr. Mime! Which Restaurant?!

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Heh, good title. My prediction was "Guess Who's Messing Up Dinner?" Wonder when Toonzone will have the rest of the June eps up. Resorting to KidsWB's site for new titles is desperate.

Hail to the Chef!
Caterpie's Big Dilemma
The Saffron Con
A Hurdle for Squirtle
posted in a thread

Thriller

Its almost time
Doh, I forgot about those dumb Sneasel & Mime eps and that Butterfree one. Man I was looking forward to the Saffron Contest and see Squirtle fairly (yes FAIRLY) beat Harley within the next two weeks.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Caterpie's Big Dilemma
Prediction: Living Large
Adequate title. Big. Ha ha. At least it's not a full-out pun.

The Saffron Con
Prediction: Harley's Web
This title could have two meanings. "Con" can refer to both Harley's scheme and be short for "Conference". Still, I thought my prediction was one of my better ones.

A Hurdle for Squirtle
Prediction: Squirtle's Hurdles
OMG so close! Probably the closest one since I predicted "Take This Job and Shuppet" for the Shuppet ep in Hoenn.

Wonder if we'll still have the pun titles after 4Kids leaves. Only one ep remains. My prediction is "Flying Fists of Fury".