• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Dub Titles!

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Dogasu said:
It'd be fitting, though. Since the very first 4Kids title (Pokemon! I Choose You!) was a direct translation of the Japanese title.

Yeah, 4Kids could give us a nice leaving present. While we sort out the VA problem and get them changed back.

Cobalt_Latios

kaibachaoschampion said:
Yeah, 4Kids could give us a nice leaving present. While we sort out the VA problem and get them changed back.

4 episodes till season 8 is over?? Already???? But i really dont think that the VA will change. Though it will get some taking used too. Unless they decide to try some other people than the ones previewed, then it wouldnt be half bad. But that's just me. Typing this at midnight.

Although, there have been exceptions in gaming however...

-C_L-

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Well "Pasta la Vista" 4Kids. May you never again darken our skies.

Hopefully the puns will now end. Or at least they'll get some one with a better sense of humor. I don't see why they can't just translate the titles. Maybe PUSA will.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
So the last 4Kids-dubbed episode title is "Pasta La Vista"? That is so lame...I hope PUSA comes up with less corny pun titles for season 9 or translate the titles like The Big Al suggested.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Serebii said:
Which is pointless...Noodles are only mentioned like once at the start of the ep x,x
From what I can recall, Haruka is pretty psyched to eat them through the majority of the episode. And then we have Team Rocket's mecha-noodle thing.

Torkoal Stu said:
Well at least it wasn't 'Hitmonchanwich'.
With various Hitmontoppings, including sliced Hitmonleek.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Porygandrew said:
What are you all talking about? 4Kids is saying "goodbye" to everyone with that title. It's a wink-and-a-nudge. Granted it's a bad title, but I see good intentions with this last one.
Edit: eeep: ^ You beat me to it.

Indeed, so long 4kids. Mostly though, it'll be saying goodbye to the old voices.

I wonder if the final Trainer's choice will be anything special, unless PUSA continues them. At least the season ends on an episode that stars Ash/May, Veronica Taylor gets one last major performance with both of them.

Kento

PoKeSaFaRi
final Trainer's choice will be anything special -> the last Traner's Choice was: Choose which of the following Pokemon don't evolve:

Absol, Wynaut and Snorunt

No need to give you the answer, heh. It was like all the others.

Well, all the episode isn't about Doodles, but it plays an important role, as Kyle (Ham's son, which is the karate guy) wants to make the best noodles in town, which are his dad's according to him, so all he wants to do is practice and practice to get them as good possible. May is obsessed with noodles and wants to taste Kyle's, which were called "Tallarines Batalla" (Battle Noodles) in Spain.

So the whole episode and the main battle is about those noodles after all.

Spain already aired it and the episode title is known thanks to www.Pokemon-Safari.com *waits for Joe to give proper credit >=) *

Last edited:

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
So they send us off with a completely butchered episode. 4Kids must love us so much for our loyalty.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
The Big Al said:
So they send us off with a completely butchered episode. 4Kids must love us so much for our loyalty.
Woah there trigger! Don't jump to conclusions. We always get the names of foodstuffs altered which, whilst a little irritating, does not equal a butchered episode no matter how you look at it.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Gravy said:
Woah there trigger! Don't jump to conclusions. We always get the names of foodstuffs altered which, whilst a little irritating, does not equal a butchered episode no matter how you look at it.
I thought I saw something that meant they'd gut the plot.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Well at any rate, we know the ramen noodles will be called "pasta" in the dub. Reminds me in the Hoenn league, where May said she likes chicken noodle soup and not ramen noodles.