• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Dub Titles!

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I actually like this title. I mean really like it. Good for 4Kids. *watches twelve sucky titles afterwards*

MaskedManAbsolkid

Jesse GS the II said:
Ooh, so close...but of all the "Absol-ute" puns they could have used, my predicted "Absol-utely Fabulous" was probably the least likely.

Does 'Absolutely Fabulous' even air in America? I think it would be pretty unlikely since kids don't really know about it, but knowing Vanity Affair, anything's possible. It was a good guess, though.

The title fits, I think, because I've yet to see the eppy.

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
-Absol- said:
Does 'Absolutely Fabulous' even air in America? I think it would be pretty unlikely since kids don't really know about it, but knowing Vanity Affair, anything's possible. It was a good guess, though.

Little kids aren't meant to understand my title predictions. I gear my puns toward a more intelligent audience with a greater knowledge of popular culture like myself. For instance, I didn't expect any kids to get "Valley of the Claydol" or "Bland of the Lost".

S

Sayo

I haven't read the whole thread, but I like the dubbed titles. Some are really funny and some are tricky. I don't care if they are predictable, at least it's better than the Japanese title (e.g. "Catch Snorunt", "Absol! Creeping Shadow Of Disaster!").

Oh, and the next episode will be dubbed "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snorunt!" and the two episodes after that will be dubbed "Do I Hear A Ralts?" and "The Great Eight Fate". My sources? My brain...

...which lead me to tv.com.

HoennMaster

Shining Suikun said:
You shouldn't trust your brain, then. TV.com is the new home of TV Tome, known for making up crap that doesn't exist, supplying false information, messing up casting and writing credits, and so on. Some dorkus there is lying.

Whatever, TV.com is not wrong, it is very correct in 90% of it's info, I should know, I'm a daily regular!

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
HoennMaster said:
Whatever, TV.com is not wrong, it is very correct in 90% of it's info, I should know, I'm a daily regular!
Perhaps 90% of a certain show's info is good, but their Pokemon info is very misleading. Sure, they may have much of the obvious stuff correct, but all the new info they get tends to be a load of bull some prankster sent in. :/

Poké_Master

Indigo Champion
Kamex said:
Perhaps 90% of a certain show's info is good, but their Pokemon info is very misleading. Sure, they may have much of the obvious stuff correct, but all the new info they get tends to be a load of bull some prankster sent in. :/

For your information, "some prankster" cannot just send in a load of bull. I am the Editor and I check submissions very closely before accepting/rejecting them.

And if the guide has a load of bull on it, that is thanks to MasterAndrew23, the previous Editor.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Poké_Master said:
And if the guide has a load of bull on it, that is thanks to MasterAndrew23, the previous Editor.
When did you replace him? If it's recently, then I'm not blaming you for anything.

Just make sure the thing's accurate, contrary to its earlier reputation. >_>

Poké_Master

Indigo Champion
Kamex said:
When did you replace him? If it's recently, then I'm not blaming you for anything.

Just make sure the thing's accurate, contrary to its earlier reputation. >_>

I just replaced him a couple of days ago and I noticed that many episodes were out of order. I have fixed them through very near the end of Season 3. More will be fixed tomorrow and hopefully, I'll have the numbers accurate by Saturday the 7th. And remember, the ep numbers do not include "Beauty and the Beach," "The Legend of Dratini," "Electric Soldier Porygon," "The Ice Cave!" or "Shaking Island Battle! Barboach VS Whiscash!!"

So I am trying to make the Pokémon Guide at tv.com better and I would appreciate it if no one criticizes it any more.

P

Porkchopgo

Serebii said:
TV.com is a Fan Based site, its information is inputted by fans, while it may be accurate sometimes that doesnt make it infallible
urgh yeah sometimes tv.com is wrong sometimes tv.com is right oh yeah like they put mary jo catlett as mrs squarepants on there i am a member on tv.com and don't put any wrong info on the pokemon guide.

P

Porkchopgo

Serebii said:
However we have had many problems with Tv.Com and its sibling site MovieTome.com just giving out loads of BS information
i am a member on tv.com and a poke fan but don't contribute wrong info

T

ToonKid

i also go to tv.com,and it's like toonzone,serebii.net, and other sites that give out information, sometimes it's right and sometimes it's wrong.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I don't think th9is sort of discussion is meant for this thread. Use PM for that stuff. Anyway, tv.com has its strong and weak points, particularly the pokemon site. Just do a good job of it this time, please!

P

Porkchopgo

k tv.com is cool anyway. and i like pokemon it's so cool better than recess even.