• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Dub Titles!

Stop rubbing it in my face,I already know.

Dammit YTV,SHOW IT WEEKDAYS NOT SATURDAYS!

THEN WE'D PWN YOU ALL!

Hmm..are we allowed to guess what the next ep. title is gonna be?

Or only we do that in the spoilers section?

*cough http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=55160 cough*

¬_¬ Anyway the title Vanity Affair really shocked me, I was expecting a Drake type title, but meh there pretty good titles except maybe the Suffle of legends.

Also this is turning into what happened when we got chronicals first, the amercians get mad but they get everything first so its you have nothing to complain about guys. I'd rather have every movie than get new episodes later than another country, we wait and dont go all mad when you guys get them first. Do we? So thats my last comment on the matter.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
America has Chronicles, just not on TV. The DVDs are available for purchase, though. Besides, they're not missing much.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
I've been really impressed with the 8th season dub titles so far, hope they keep it up, since we were starting to get some stinkers towards the back end of Advanced Challenge.

Alfonso

Derpgull

How perfect it would have been for 'Vanity Affair' to be used for the Harley episode title.

I take it 'Solid as a Solrock' turned out to be fake, then?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Alfonso said:

How perfect it would have been for 'Vanity Affair' to be used for the Harley episode title.

I take it 'Solid as a Solrock' turned out to be fake, then?
No...Solid As a Solrock was the correct title for the Mossdeep Gym Ep...Vanity Affair is for the Drake ep

Man you're slow

Alfonso

Derpgull
Serebii said:
No...Solid As a Solrock was the correct title for the Mossdeep Gym Ep...Vanity Affair is for the Drake ep

Man you're slow

Thanks for that Joe. ;D

I made a mistake in regards to the order of the episodes, and thus was looking for 'Solid as a Solrock' after 'Vanity Affair' instead of before it. So when I didn't see it after, I assumed it turned out to be fake. :p

E

El Georgio the II

I think the dub for Mondays fossil ep is 'Where's Armaldo?' I found out by jumping 24hrs on my sky tv guide, pressed i on mondays ep and it was called what i said. Capiche(sp)?

Aikou Bupiggu

El Georgio the II said:
I think the dub for Mondays fossil ep is 'Where's Armaldo?' I found out by jumping 24hrs on my sky tv guide, pressed i on mondays ep and it was called what i said. Capiche(sp)?

Awws.... that makes my sky crap, it doesn't show the titles of future episodes for toonami ):

Brado.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Joe, stop being an as*hole. Jesus.

...Where's Armaldo? ...oh jeez. With the new titles recently, there aint no hope of getting a decent dub name outta Tomono or Hyuuga. -___-;

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Serebii said:
Where's Waldo

Duh

lol, That was funny.

Anyways if that is a real title then I find it pretty wierd. Waldo and Armaldo was that a coincidence? I havn't read the guide but I thought this episode was on all the extinct Hoenn Pokemon? Or is it based on Armaldo? I better read the guide now I guess.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
'Where's Waldo'?

...call me crazy, but I recall it being called 'Where's Wally'. At least, thats what it used to say on the front cover in all the bookstores.
Then again, its not like I've done any research on some franchise I don't give a damn about.