• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Dub Titles!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, its only waldo in the US...don't know why...I thought it started in the UK anyway

Maybe its more along the lines of the Philosopher's Stone & the Sorcerer's Stone in Harry Potter

MaskedManAbsolkid

Just a question, are you sure it's that title? Usually Toonami don't give eppy titles away until the eppy airs.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I had "The Jurassic is Out" or "The Right to Bear Armaldo", and the SkyGuide does not have the episode titles. End of story. This is blatently made up.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
-Absol- said:
Just a question, are you sure it's that title? Usually Toonami don't give eppy titles away until the eppy airs.
It is. The Sky guide doesn't seem to have any sort of schedule to put these titles up, so they can come up at any time~

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Serebii said:
So can we call it a confirmed title...yes or no?
Pretty much, yeah~

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
No, currently they're just using the default synopsis they use when they haven't yet recieved a title.
"New Series. Ash, May and Brock continue their journey through the Hoenn region"

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Serebii said:
Can ya provide a digicam shot of the Where's Armaldo bit...I'm a bit weary about this
so Am I

infact I am checking my sky guide now....

IT IS REAL!!!

What a crap title....

my digicam is being a ***** at the mo so I can't get one even though you weren't talking to me

E

El Georgio the II

All i was saying was.....

...that it clearly said Wheres Armaldo on my Sky Tv Guidefor tomorrow and it had a synopsis. No, i dont have a digicam. Watch it tommorow and well see. It also says on POTW for Armaldo that the name is Wheres Armaldo, Joe....

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

El Georgio the II said:
...that it clearly said Wheres Armaldo on my Sky Tv Guidefor tomorrow and it had a synopsis. No, i dont have a digicam. Watch it tommorow and well see. It also says on POTW for Armaldo that the name is Wheres Armaldo, Joe....
that is true, sky guide hardly ever shows them and I just checked and it says 'wheres Almaldo?' and the description of the episode.

Maybe Joe is in the middle of updating the site?

E

El Georgio the II

Yay!

I was right! Cool. Will be avidly atching 2moro to see my beloved Cradily!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Best dub Title ever, PERIOD. I really LMAOed at this one:D. They better keep going with the excellent Dub Titles, they're getting quite good.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

RandomCharizard

~*Commander Blizzard*~ said:
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Best dub Title ever, PERIOD. I really LMAOed at this one:D. They better keep going with the excellent Dub Titles, they're getting quite good.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion
Seconded,this title is a lol. "Vanitiy Affair" is another good title. 4kids used a word most kitties wont know :0