• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Dub Titles!

F

Factory Head Noland

Japanese title: "Falling in Love with Mawile! Lombre's Flower Arrrangement!!"

Dub title: "Once In A Mawile!"

And the intro changed a little bit!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
How did it Change?

MaskedManAbsolkid

Great title, I like it. It's true with the ep, I think, and it's a great pun.

Like Serebii said, how did it change?

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Yes
*Does touchdown dance*
No "Love Mawile Style" makes me haooy, even after the Lions lost yesterday.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
It has Pikachu using an Iron Tail in one scene, but I can't remember what was there previously. There may be more changes too. For reference, Mawile has the typical soft voice and her trainer is called Samantha.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Eh, the title itself is pretty lame. Its like they didn't even try.
I was hoping for something along the lines of one that Jesse suggested. 'Love is a many hindered thing' I believe it was.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Gravy said:
Eh, the title itself is pretty lame. Its like they didn't even try.
I was hoping for something along the lines of one that Jesse suggested. 'Love is a many hindered thing' I believe it was.

Lame? Even though it could be kinda lame, it's better than Love Mawile Style (which you've gotta admit is bad).

Off Topic: Your sig = greatest.

F

Factory Head Noland

Serebii said:
How did it Change?

One little scene was taken out and replacing it was Pikachu using Iron Tail.

I'm pretty sure it was the scene where Rukario is sitting on the tree and Mew flies around it but I'm not 100% sure...

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Serebii said:
How did it Change?
there was no Manyula in the TR scene, and one of the scenes (cant remember which one, it still has them looking in the direction it was supposed to have leapted,which is weird) was replaced by Pikachu using iron tail in the night time

I do like the dub title though!

EDIT: yeah I think it was the mew and Rukario scene, I'll check later

Last edited:

Ice Cold Glalie

Serebii said:
How did it Change?

Manene wasn't with team rocket pikachu using iron tail instead of mew and rukario and they showed factory head noland- not sure if they showed him before- when ash is standing infront of all the factory heads. Also the black creature wasn't there- i think

PDL

disenchanted
I guess 4kids was asked to remove the DP pokemon that haven't debut in North Amercia yet... possibly by NOA... :\

I don't have a problem with this

seems like 4kids have erased the 4th generation.... and yes Noland was revealed before, and what black creature? you mean Rukario

maybe 4kids got yelled at by NOA for revealing the new pokemon

Ice Cold Glalie

Sherlock Shuckle said:
seems like 4kids have erased the 4th generation.... and yes Noland was revealed before, and what black creature? you mean Rukario

maybe 4kids got yelled at by NOA for revealing the new pokemon

Yeah but wasn't munchlax shown eating the flowers out fo brocks hands???

Ice Cold Glalie said:
Munchlax aired in the 7th movie, and Dash so it has already been anounced, they would have kept bonsly if Bonsly was in the intro

PDL

disenchanted
Ice Cold Glalie said:

yeah, munchlax has already been debut to the US... why else does he have the english name "Munchlax" :rolleyes:

EDIT: F/B

jolteonjak said:
Thank god it wasn't "Love Mawile Style."
yes thank god! if it was love mawile style like I had predicted I would have gone crazy

isn't May sexist though? was this in the origonal series?