• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Ending January 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I always find the Pokemon endings weird. Last time it was creepy singing, now it's trance music. I appreciate the Team Rocket cameo though.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Lol. That's one short ending..
Shot of Dento..
Group Shot..
Shot of Iris..
Shot of Ash.. ZMG EPIC SPOILERZZ
Shot of TR..
Group Shot.. End..

dman_dustin

I appreciate the Team Rocket cameo though.

That was probably the thing I was least expecting.

I guessed it would have spoilers in it but Team Rocket being in it, was a real shocker.

I don't get what's wrong with the song. XD It's got such a pretty opening to it........X3 I just love it. It's nice and gentle and I'd like to hear Dento/Ash/Iris sing it! :3

If it's not upbeat and slow and touching song, it has to have right feel to it. Probably I'm thinking lyrics, but not knowing the words probably isn't fair to the song but I can't help it.

There are a few songs I like that have slow tempo, and such but I think I like them not because of the melody but the words that go along with them.

But it could also be the slow tempo also works in that way, and a song like this, just doesn't have right "frequency" in order for me to enjoy it. Fanfare however wasn't really upbeat and it must've had the right "frequency" for me to enjoy it.

I'm very song dependant. I like songs themselves because I like the music and the lyrics. I don't really focus on the styles/genre of the song, so this one just happens to be a miss for me rather than a hit.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Honest to God I was trolled.

Someone here told me Dento was singing it, and it turns out all he did was conduct the animation.

Either way lovely song it is, Rainbow-colored Arch.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I kinda miss the old Team rocket after seeing this ending. The nice team Rocket like in Noodles Roaming Off and the Dustox/Cacnea release epsidoes. Not the everyday fantasy capture pokemon moments.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I kinda miss the old Team rocket after seeing this ending. The nice team Rocket like in Noodles Roaming Off and the Dustox/Cacnea release epsidoes. Not the everyday fantasy capture pokemon moments.

Hopefully the ED is going to foreshadow TRocket's new kinder role? #sarcasm

Them being occasionally nice/helpful, like the ghost mansion episode is refreshing.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

You can't have one without having the other since they are villans.

Miar

Wigglytuff Guild recruit
*snicker* I can practically hear Cilan saying "It's conducting time" before the start of this.

The plus: actual lip flap. I noticed how Japanese cartoons are generally pretty lazy about mouth movements compared to ours. But this time the characters actually look like they're singing. They match the lyrics pretty well.

The minus: the spoilers. Crustle, Krokorok, Leavanny, Unfezant, and Pignite.
Why couldn't they just lazily edit them in as they happened like in DP's theme songs? Unless they're all going to happen within the next couple months or so... (I know Krokorok's is)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
*snicker* I can practically hear Cilan saying "It's conducting time" before the start of this.

The plus: actual lip flap. I noticed how Japanese cartoons are generally pretty lazy about mouth movements compared to ours. But this time the characters actually look like they're singing. They match the lyrics pretty well.

The minus: the spoilers. Crustle, Krokorok, Leavanny, Unfezant, and Pignite.
Why couldn't they just lazily edit them in as they happened like in DP's theme songs? Unless they're all going to happen within the next couple months or so... (I know Krokorok's is)

I think that's why those particular spoilers are there, cuz they are happening relatively soon. Crustle next week, SG Krokorok beginning if February. Who knows, the other three could happen all in February-March so they just added them now.

Haunter ゴースト

I haven't properly been on Serebii in a while due to college and stuff, but a lot has gone on since.

Ash is catching SG Krokorok? Quality!
Leavanny, Unfeazant and Pignite? Quality!

Im glad all these have all been spoiled its felt like we've had a lack of evolutions in quite some time now, of course I expected them at some point but eh the sooner the better imo.

Im not surprised Tepig is the first to evolve out of the starters really, it's shown that it needs to get stronger whenever it loses and kicks itself in the back until Ash encourages it again, im interested to see how Oshawott and Snivy will play out though, im dreading Oshawott staying how he is, he needs to become Samurott he's had too much development not to.
With Snivy i think it could work having her how she is, it feels as if something is being setup between her and Trips Servine, I can see a battle at the league with Snivy vs Serperior and winning without Attract just to prove evolving doesn't mean everything.

Anyway, can't wait for these evolutions to happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.