• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Ending January 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Is it wrong that I just can't seem to care about this lol??

No, no it isn't.. Is it? I mean I just posted here to check what was going on, but when I saw that nothing is actually going on.. I just agreed to the most complete post, smiled and went on my way of ignoring endings..

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
If "I Am A Hero" is the new ending theme for Best Wishes like ANN stated, I wouldn't skip it like I skipped the past sixty or so episodes.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Correct, the new ED is "Nana-iro arch" by Aki Okui, Toshiko Ezaki and Fumie Akiyoshi.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Two images from the ending:
[img139]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/6831/111222newed.png[/img139]

From the TV-Tokyo website (credit to Dogasu for the translation)-
The title is "The Seven Colored Arch" and is being performed by a chorus made up of Pokemon singers from different generations! It'll go great with graduation ceremonies and entrance ceremonies! It's a song cheering the friends and associates met in your upcoming journey and is being led by Dent! Satoshi, Iris, their pokemon, and others will appear as well! Let's sing it together!
The ending is being led by Dent.

The ending is being led by DENT.

I haven't even seen it yet and already I'm loving this ending.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Two images from the ending:
[img139]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/6831/111222newed.png[/img139]

From the TV-Tokyo website (credit to Dogasu for the translation)-

The ending is being led by Dent.

The ending is being led by DENT.

I haven't even seen it yet and already I'm loving this ending.

8D MAYBE I DON'T HAVE TO BE HEARTBROKEN AFTER ALL!!!!!! Actually this seems pretty cool. ...I don't know where I'll put myself now though, I had my heart set on "mushroom corner"

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
I didn't really care who sang it as long as the human characters were present in it. And now, not only will it contain just that, but Dent will be leading the ending. I'm fully satisfied with what we're getting.

Gonna be late checking it out as I have to be somewhere when Pokémon airs in Japan, but I can't wait.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I didn't really care who sang it as long as the human characters were present in it. And now, not only will it contain just that, but Dent will be leading the ending. I'm fully satisfied with what we're getting.

WAIT A MINUTE ISj9-grf\acfejgvbshrfszhugrfhrWSADHFEAOUFASJFUDASFZ GF

i toaT AHOYHDEJALFJOFYH

I totally thought that "!" was a comma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zrgohgjfdlkhsohf gad dhuoah

Sorry for the spamish post omy fingeres taret tytpeing so fast my head can't keep up!!!!!!!!!!

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Exactly- Dent leads the ending and Satoshi, Iris, their Pokémon and others will be presented in it.

By "others" it most likely/possibly means the group's friends and rivals. At least that's what I hope.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
If they mean the rivals I can't see Trip singing along with them, nor can I see Burgundy or Langley.

Maybe Bianca and N will be singing. :3 Oh! I hope Luke will! Maybe Kenyan will...um...I can't picture the MAIN RIVALS either. OH OH What about Pod and Corn!!!?! <3

EDIT: I wonder if old people will have cameos? Maybe not sing, but I wonder if they'll appear as well? :O

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Maybe Bianca and N will be singing. :3 Oh! I hope Luke will! Maybe Kenyan will...um...I can't picture the MAIN RIVALS either. OH OH What about Pod and Corn!!!?! <3

EDIT: I wonder if old people will have cameos? Maybe not sing, but I wonder if they'll appear as well? :O

*sniff*

Did that extended preview for 2012 air today? I forget if I asked earlier, but probably not or else people'd be talking about it.

gliscor&yanmega

I don't really like endings for any show, but from the sound of it, this one sounds pretty interesting.

I'm mainly interesting in their Pokemon and the others that will be apart of this. Looking at the images, perhaps "Their Pokemon" means every one they have, so we'll see all of Iris, Cilan's, and Ash's Pokemon(The ones in Unova) which would be nice, Iris has all of her Pokemon out in the picture.

I can see Juniper, Fennel, Bianca, Luke, Kenyan, Trip, Burgundy, Langley, Jessie, James, and Meowth be apart of this in some way. Perhaps the gyms leaders that we have seen so far as well. I can see Trip feeling uncomfortable in the scene, maybe Langley would be uncomfortable too.

I doubt I'll like the song, but the scenes sound like they'll be awesome.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
If they mean the rivals I can't see Trip singing along with them, nor can I see Burgundy or Langley.

Maybe Trip will do it like he doesn't care and then Ash interrupts and tells him to be happy.

All before Trip runs off with bloody gloves and a knife near Ash.

Though, I'm glad Cilan is the main part of this song

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Did that extended preview for 2012 air today? I forget if I asked earlier, but probably not or else people'd be talking about it.

Nope.
Though do note that people were just assuming such a segment would air (like it did last year), it was never officially announced anywhere. The guess was wrong.

(also, apparantly those previews of upcoming episodes we already have came from the cover DVD of the newest Pokemon Fan magazine)

EDIT: Also, uh, guys, the characters from the show won't be singing this song. If they were, their voice actors would be the singers, not Okui, Ezaki and Akiyoshi.

For those not knowing who those three are, Okui is the singer of Kokoro no fanfare, Ezaki is the singer of Soko ni sora ga aru kara and Smile, and Akiyoshi is the singer of Together, Saikou everyday and Kono yubi tomare. It's an all-star cast of old theme song performers.

Last edited:

kickachu

Momentai!
do you think the ending might have spoilers so we'll know what happens with ash and his friend's pokemon?

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
do you think the ending might have spoilers so we'll know what happens with ash and his friend's pokemon?

that would be really cool :p maybe ash would be with a random pokemon that he would later catch, id love that.

anyways, im sorry for my ignorance, but i havent been following this thread so, is there any information for how the ending will be? i mean the song and the actual images or videos

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
anyways, im sorry for my ignorance, but i havent been following this thread so, is there any information for how the ending will be? i mean the song and the actual images or videos

All known info can be found here. :)

As for spoilers... maybe some very closely upcoming ones (like Dent's Ishizumai evolving), but later opening and (especially) ending themes tend to just update the pictures as Pokemon join, leave or evolve, rather than feature a ton of spoilers from the get-go.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Ooo, sounds like a nice cheery song to keep me happy during the misery of winter. :p This sounds like one of those endings that trots out all the friends & rivals our heroes have met so far. Maybe even showing off Dento's brothers/the people from Iris' dragon village?

And for anyone wondering about the "It'll go great with graduation ceremonies and entrance ceremonies!" bit: Japan's school year ends in March and starts in April, so graduations/entrance ceremonies happen in the spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.