• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Ending song to premiere with BW029

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
So im guessing there's probably no chance of this becoming a Pokerap for the english version?

Sorry; we already have the new English Pokerap.

Teshub

Banned
It sucked. I saw the original Pokemon Ierukana and it was a little more amusing because it was done in a goofy manner. In this one they played it straight and is just a guy reading a list of pokemon names.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
It sucked. I saw the original Pokemon Ierukana and it was a little more amusing because it was done in a goofy manner. In this one they played it straight and is just a guy reading a list of pokemon names.

I agree here. They should have just kept Fanfare of the Heart. It's like they did it last minute..... similarly to how the Dubs(Post-4kids) do their crappy *** openings. They just read it straight through, there wasn't really a beat to it nor was it catchy.... I'd probably prefer the Spiky-Eared Pikachu Ending & Dotchi No Endings then this one many times over.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Yup I though the Ending was horrible and the sooner it gets changed the better, I know I'm going to close my stream when the opening comes this time, I do have to wait for the preview though .

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
It's so bad. Good thing I don't see the endings.

Rex Kamex

So it is the song from the TCG game... Aww man... Oh well...

Sorry; we already have the new English Pokerap.

"Can't Stop Catching 'Em All" not the new Pokerap. They don't call it such and there's nothing in the song that makes it sound even close to a rap. Or hip-hop.

(EDIT: They don't mention even close to all the revealed 5th gen Pokemon.)

In any case, we might just get "Can't Stop Catching 'Em All" instead of a Gen 5 PokeRap.

Last edited:

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Was alright. Doesn't really bother me since I almost never watch the ending anyway, regardless of how good or bad they were.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
There was more auto-tune in that ending theme than in a Ke$ha song. It was terrible, but that shouldn't be too surprising since it's an ending theme, after all. I was expecting something cute with a female singer, but intead, we got some dude trying to rap and it was embarrassing. I hope the next ending theme is better. I really would like to be able to watch a Pokemon ending theme without having to roll my eyes :rolleyes:

ijea4444

I admit my opinion wasn't too good at first. But after hearing it a few times, its not that bad, especially when he's actually singing. Listen to the original ieru ka na's a while and it'll make see it in a better light.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
I noticed that it seems as if many of the Pokemon in this song are either confirmed to be appearing soon via merchandise or have a good chance of appearing soon.

Then Tornadus and Thundurus showed up like sore thumbs.

I can't help but wonder if this is a hint we might actually see them in the anime soon.

R_N

I noticed that it seems as if many of the Pokemon in this song are either confirmed to be appearing soon via merchandise or have a good chance of appearing soon.

Then Tornadus and Thundurus showed up like sore thumbs.

I can't help but wonder if this is a hint we might actually see them in the anime soon.

Unless I miscounted they listed off 93 Pokemon.
So it's not really saying much, as chances are with that many several of them will probably be appearing soon (or already appeared and got merch in the pipeline)

I liked it, it had a bit of charm. The chorus in particular was nice I thought.
I find it interesting that they did the Gear Gigear and Gigigear bit just like a fan rendition of the gen 5 rap (That did include everyone)

I like Fanfare of the Heart better, though. But I always like the more up beat, "poppy" songs.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Unless I miscounted they listed off 93 Pokemon.
So it's not really saying much, as chances are with that many several of them will probably be appearing soon (or already appeared and got merch in the pipeline)

Every single one that hasn't appeared already is either confirmed or completely believable to appear soon. Also, why show Tornadus and Thundurus but leave out Landorus?

R_N

Every single one that hasn't appeared already is either confirmed or completely believable to appear soon. Also, why show Tornadus and Thundurus but leave out Landorus?

Landorus & Kyurem are post-game Pokemon that, while in the Unova dex, aren't counted.

And there's several Pokemon I'd be surprised to see so early. Vullaby, Rufflet, Boufallant come to mind. The entire Klink family, Ferrothorn, cubchoo & Beartic especially. To a lesser extent Krookodile.

Then there's a few oddities. There's no way Durant is making a proper appearance without Heatmor. Zoroark without Zorua would be weird. Mandibuzz would likely be around its young or at odds with Braivary.

And there's a number of Pokemon with pending appearances or have already appeared but are oddly excluded including: the entire Axew family(!), Lampent (TWICE no less), Frillish, Watchog, Liepard, Muuna, Druggion, Elgyem (maybe Beheeyem?), Yamask...

It was probably just a random assortment of Pokemon with no real thought given to episode placement.

In case anyone was wondering, here's a rough list of excluded Pokemon. I may have missed one or two placed behind credits, though.
Victini

Watchog

Liepard

Munna

Gigalith

Conkeldurr

Tympole

Palpitoad

Seismitoad

Basculin

Sandile

Crustle