• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New ending theme: "Brat Boy, Brat Girl" by Taiiku Okazaki w/ Sly and Robbie (Feb 8)

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I still don't like the inclusion of the Jigglypuf song, but at least it's a short sequence, and it does go along with the lyrics at that point. I suppose the song might grow on me over time, but at the moment, it's still not quite my cup of tea, partially because I'm not a huge fan of Okazaki's voice. I will admit that it's kind of catchy and I can see how it would appeal to kids. The visuals are nice, too.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I gotta say, this was really cute, like I had a smile on my face when watching it. I thought it was gonna be some BS TR ending so I'm very pleasantly surprised :).

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I really like the new ending. I was a little unsure after hearing the whole Jigglypuff thing but it definitely surprised me quite a bit. It is catchy, I love the beat and it definitely fits the Alola Region. It is very Hawaiian. I also really love the animation, the visuals are really nice.

Overall, this ending isna goid ending and I already like it more than Pose.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
To be honest now I've liked this ending more than what I've expected and it was delightful to see Nebby and the Tapus being included and the chibi characters in the ending were cute too. I did expect Jigglypuff to appear because of the inclusion of the Jigglypuff song and at least it was a nice addition. I also liked how much more 'Alolan' this theme is compared to the opening with Hawaiian sounding percussion.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This ending was a lot better than that old one. Beautiful too.
I am disappointed it wasn't a TR ending though, they got cheated out of one in XY it'd have been nice to see them have a proper one.
Shame they didn't even spoil Torracat though, despite the fact they've already spoiled it elsewhere. It'd be nice to know if they really aren't rushing Steene to another undeserved evolution though, at least Bouncesweet's was justified due to the lack of a body.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The full version is up on iTunes. I'm surprised with how quickly it showed up... Although I expect they have done it for the OP instead.

The song is nice... Slightly better than Pose but still don't like it that much.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I am disappointed it wasn't a TR ending though, they got cheated out of one in XY it'd have been nice to see them have a proper one..
What about Nyasu's Ballad or the one shot Rocket dan song? Despite the latter being used once, the instrumental version was used in some scenes during XY&Z and the song was used in a recent SM episode.