• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New ending theme: "Peacsmile!" by J☆Dee'Z with Pikachu (premieres May 29th)

Navin

MALDREAD

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
just saw the ending, i had to say i loved every part of it

oh and there's this part in the ending - the gang are somewhere relaxing in a beach so that means we probably might see satoshi & co going to a beach

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
oh and there's this part in the ending - the gang are somewhere relaxing in a beach so that means we probably might see satoshi & co going to a beach

Except that Endings almost never foreshadow future events; they're just meant to be cute.

Lunar-Kuto

Go on, smile!
I thought the new ending song was pretty cute! To be honest, I didn't notice the background images, too distracted by the dancing Pokemon (I need a .gif of Froakie dancing o_o That was too cute!!!)

But, I liked how upbeat the song was and how it matched with this this cheery ending!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The new ending was great.
What would make it perfect is if Dedenne wasn't in it.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Why Dedenne should be out of the screen. It is still a Pokémon that belong to the team as well. Horubee should also feature as well in my opinion.

It looks small and out of place.

Gangstalizard95

Things that are noticed on the new ending.

I noticed a beach setting on one of the shots. Including Serena in a bikini. Hmmm... Foreshadowing a beach episode around Coumarine City or Route 12?

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
I can confirm that all of the cast goes wear swimsuits in the ending. However, because the images were small AND because the endoing first aired alongside a contest for children to win something about Mega Lucario and something more, the images will be of low quality.

It's expected that next episode the ending will air on full screen and we could get better captions.

Last edited:

Hikatoshi26

I noticed a beach setting on one of the shots. Including Serena in a bikini. Hmmm... Foreshadowing a beach episode around Coumarine City or Route 12?

Pokemon loves fan service especially with Serena....she doesn't do anything else atm. I take nothing from it. Endings always have the girls in swimsuits

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
Damn it, a prime example of cuteness reaching nuclear levels and I can't even post a gif XD.

Ah well, the ending is decent though.

-chazz-

Pokemon master
Really like the ending i just hope they dont chang the english dubs end song (same as opening song = OS theme)

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Really like the ending i just hope they dont chang the english dubs end song (same as opening song = OS theme)

but i'm pretty sure the dubs will have their own ending, as far as i can tell the dub might have a different ending song

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.