• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New episode title

Joe

Lost Fan #4815162342
ZOMG CAPTURE!!!!

^^; Somebody had to do it. Seriously though, Pokemon Comic? Oo; Wtf?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
So now we're two fillers between the end of the GF and the return to the Battle Pyramid. As long as they don't dump 10+ fillers before we return to the Pyramid, I won't mind.

I'm ok with a filler or two now, since we had like non-stop events lately.

OMG Pokemon Comic = Pokemon Ranger Comic = Pokemon Manga = People from manga since they are in Kanto.

:p

Dreamcoat

Hm, quite interesting. A filler which I actually look forward to in BF.

EDIT: This also makes me wonder if we'll see it getting caught. I could imagine Ash being the one and then using in the Battle Pyramid.

*shot*

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
YAY FOR PERAP.
I'm not sure if I should bother elaborating on this, as you're all more or less familiar and/or fed up with the usual garb I spout whenever a potentially comic episode comes around. You know;
"Has the potential to be a side-splitter, not getting hopes up, Sudowoodo and Slaking episode, yadda-yadda-yadda...".
I'm sure you get the picture.
Though I am a little more worried this time around, as I can easily see them using Perap's very presence as an excuse to dodge writing an humorous story. Advertising the movie and all that rot.

Regardless, I'd like some Manene and Perap interaction please. Imagine Perap imitating Manene's very voice, only to result in the little mime trying it's best to duplicate the colorful fowl's vocal chords and ultimately failing. Of course, this would all lead to some bizzare imitation frustration complication.

Last edited:

sam_h12

WHERE IS PIDGEOT?!
all 4th gen pokemon revealed on animé so far have been caught. hmmm...id like to see that. other than that, i wanna know what it looks like as a battler and what attacks it has.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Erm...hello? Where has this 'filler' nonsense come from? We have no proof at all what this episode is about. For all we know it could be another Battle Pyramid Challenge (yeah, I'm doubting that).

I'm also not very sure if Perappu will be captured, mainly because I'm not one to randomly fire capture speculations out of a rather large machine gun turret. I would like to point out all 4th gen Pokemon that have appeared thus far in the anime (Munchlax, Manene, Bonsly) have been caught. So who knows? We're just gonna have to wait and see [/repetitive phrase].

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
For some reason, I am now getting flashbacks of that Pelipper from early Advanced that was called, "The worlds most powerful Pokemon."

Kabuto

little punks!
Yep, let the D/P showcasing begin! (wait, hasn't that already been happening?). I highly doubt Ash will catch Perrap because he has Swellow.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Perap could be a wild Pokémon in the Pyramid just like Pidgey, Hoothoot and Salamence were the first time around, could it not?

Yeah, I know this episode's plotline. Ash has to prove his skill to Brandon by ridding him of an annoying voice that has been tormenting him in his sleep. Brandon uses Regice and Registeel to try and get rid of the voice to no avail. We run around the Pyramid for a while, then Ash discovers the voice belongs to the wild Perap. TR try to capture it and fail, Brandon screams at Ash again before flying away with the Pyramid, all while Ash ends up getting his hat stolen by Aipom AGAIN.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
ZoMg ShAmElEsS mOvIe 9 PlUg!!!

I think Perap would make for a good comedy episode Pokemon, considering its ability to repeat human language. Hell, TR could be funny in this. They kidnap Perap and it drives them absolutely nuts, and they literally beg to get rid of it. Just a thought for a possible humorous plot, anyways.

Dreamcoat

Judai Yuki said:
Hmm maybe someone may catch it,but this appearing before Manyula wtf?!
The writers most likely sees its appearence in the 8th movie as enough.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
What everyone hopes? Ash or Jessie, since they are the only persons on the show who didn't catch a DP pkm, catch perrapu.My guess?An episode with some other person, how says the title, a manga writer will catch/have the perrapu, TR will stole it, Ash and co. catch it back, blast off TR, "the trainer of the day" thanks they and PERIOD.More nothing.

Last edited: