1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

New Episode Title

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Pepsi_Plunge, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

DP006-Forest of Hesitation! Shinji Again!

Source:pocketMonster.net
    ________
    VAPORIZER VIDOES

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
  2. Titainmanex

Titainmanex Beginning Trainer

Good Find, so Shinji returns alot sooner than I thought he would
    I hope him and Ash battle again, about time Ash has a rival that is constant throughout the series

3. Blaziken Trainer

Blaziken Trainer Well-Known Member

Cool. Looking forward to it. :)

4. dannyphantomhott

dannyphantomhott Ash fan girl! Cute!

Wow Shinji shows up a lot sooner than I would have thought, awesome!
    I wonder what will happen here, will they both battle again, or enter in some sort of compettition together. Either way I'm glad he's showing up again.

5. Leon Phelps

Leon Phelps Don't Tread on Me

More forests? I hope this is an actual game location rather than the writers being lazy. Glad to see that Shinji will be returning soon. With a rival for Ash, that means less fillers.

6. LexSuicune

LexSuicune Feraligatr Master

God please let Shinji rape that Pikachu once more, I would become a Shinji crazy follower if he sinks that awfull rat into oblivion!!!
    Hopefully he´ll catch another Pokemon and Maybe Ash will demand a rematch ´cuz he still can t believe his beloved rat got pwnd´n ownd by a baby Elekid :D

7. Judai-and-sho

Judai-and-sho The Best of the Best

I wonder if Brock will also get a Hikozaru in addition to Shinji's? Hmmm, Shinji will most likly have a new Pokemon. I kinda hope Ash and him tie this time. I mean, Ash will have 1 more Pokemon and they will all be slightly stronger hopfully.

8. KuwabaraTheMan

KuwabaraTheMan Thunder Trainer

But they tied the first time they battled...

I'm surprised Shinji is showing up again after only being gone two episodes. I'm guessing he'll be Satoshi's most frequently appearing Rival yet.

9. Zabi

Zabi Not really here.

Really? I wouldn't think so early. They will probably have a battle or competition like everyone said. He will probably have a new Pokemon, for some reason, I think Korobooshi.

10. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

I predict some sort of Bug capture for somebody. Forest just SCREAMS that.

11. JazzJazz

JazzJazz Well-Known Member

It's still early days to go predicting the frequency of Shinji appearances... he could end up being like all of the others and only coming out once in a blue moon.

12. LexSuicune

honeybee....Hikari?...
    Or Minomucci...Brock?...
    Hopefully neither.

13. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

Takeshi could catch that naked Minomucchi

14. Judai Yuki

Judai Yuki Banned

Ash better kick his ***.

-Judai

15. Titainmanex

Sorry I don't really want to go off topic, but what Judai-and-sho said about Brock/Hikozaru had me thinking. If Hikozaru lose one more battle to Ash do you think Shinji would treat it like he did Mukkuru and release it; then Brock would take it in (rehash of Charmander, but it would be a good one)

16. LexSuicune

well that s not so off-the wall... given that Shinji would release his mother if she could be caught

17. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
  18. Gravy

Gravy Contaminated KFC

Concur'd.

And it HAS to be a female one too, so that accidental undressings can continue to ensue once it evolves.
    ...and so that it can slap Brock round the face whilst screaming 'MASHER!'

19. Titainmanex

I know that Mukkuru won the battle, but he still released it, because he didn't like it anymore

20. Weav-vile

Weav-vile Totally!

Yeaaaah, Shinji's back! ^^
    And I want one of'em to catch a wild bug, ehe...