• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Episode Title

Titainmanex

Beginning Trainer
Good Find, so Shinji returns alot sooner than I thought he would
I hope him and Ash battle again, about time Ash has a rival that is constant throughout the series

Blaziken Trainer

Cool. Looking forward to it. :)

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Wow Shinji shows up a lot sooner than I would have thought, awesome!
I wonder what will happen here, will they both battle again, or enter in some sort of compettition together. Either way I'm glad he's showing up again.

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
More forests? I hope this is an actual game location rather than the writers being lazy. Glad to see that Shinji will be returning soon. With a rival for Ash, that means less fillers.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
God please let Shinji rape that Pikachu once more, I would become a Shinji crazy follower if he sinks that awfull rat into oblivion!!!
Hopefully he´ll catch another Pokemon and Maybe Ash will demand a rematch ´cuz he still can t believe his beloved rat got pwnd´n ownd by a baby Elekid :D

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
I wonder if Brock will also get a Hikozaru in addition to Shinji's? Hmmm, Shinji will most likly have a new Pokemon. I kinda hope Ash and him tie this time. I mean, Ash will have 1 more Pokemon and they will all be slightly stronger hopfully.

KuwabaraTheMan

Thunder Trainer
I wonder if Brock will also get a Hikozaru in addition to Shinji's? Hmmm, Shinji will most likly have a new Pokemon. I kinda hope Ash and him tie this time. I mean, Ash will have 1 more Pokemon and they will all be slightly stronger hopfully.

But they tied the first time they battled...

I'm surprised Shinji is showing up again after only being gone two episodes. I'm guessing he'll be Satoshi's most frequently appearing Rival yet.

Zabi

Not really here.
Really? I wouldn't think so early. They will probably have a battle or competition like everyone said. He will probably have a new Pokemon, for some reason, I think Korobooshi.

JazzJazz

I'm surprised Shinji is showing up again after only being gone two episodes. I'm guessing he'll be Satoshi's most frequently appearing Rival yet.

It's still early days to go predicting the frequency of Shinji appearances... he could end up being like all of the others and only coming out once in a blue moon.

Titainmanex

Beginning Trainer
Sorry I don't really want to go off topic, but what Judai-and-sho said about Brock/Hikozaru had me thinking. If Hikozaru lose one more battle to Ash do you think Shinji would treat it like he did Mukkuru and release it; then Brock would take it in (rehash of Charmander, but it would be a good one)

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Takeshi could catch that naked Minomucchi
Concur'd.

And it HAS to be a female one too, so that accidental undressings can continue to ensue once it evolves.
...and so that it can slap Brock round the face whilst screaming 'MASHER!'

Titainmanex

Beginning Trainer