• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Episode Title

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I really hope that this isn't a sign that Gary is hardly going to show up this saga.

I'd lol if he only appeared for 3 episodes before the league like in Johto.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Shinji is the only member of the current cast I like. I already like him better than Gary. Whereas Gary in Indigo was merely a cocky brat with an attitude problem, this guy is an outright heartless ba$tard.

I'm assuming Ash will get to test out Naetle against him this time. And I'm hoping Ash wins. Why? This guy needs to grow a hatred for Ash similar to Harley's hatred of May. (Except without all the humorous flamboyant outbursts, of course)

It seems that Shinji has stolen Satoshi's SNK powers.

Weav-vile

Totally!
Shinji is the only member of the current cast I like. I already like him better than Gary. Whereas Gary in Indigo was merely a cocky brat with an attitude problem, this guy is an outright heartless ba$tard.

I'm assuming Ash will get to test out Naetle against him this time. And I'm hoping Ash wins. Why? This guy needs to grow a hatred for Ash similar to Harley's hatred of May. (Except without all the humorous flamboyant outbursts, of course)

Did you already watch the episodes? I think it helps a lot when it goes to liking the character (Hikari, the newbie, in that case) or not! =P

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Yeah, it always bothered me how the writers waited until the end of a major tournament for Ash to finally beat Gary and for May to finally beat Drew.

They basically waited till Gary/Drew's final saga on the show before they allowed them to be defeated.

I would much prefer if Shinji wasn't shown to be all powerful everytime we see him. It wouldn't make sense either with Ash at this point.

The writers really wrote themselves into a corner when they called the Brains "almost as strong as Elite 4 members" and had Pikachu take down Regice. Now every battle he loses feels wrong.

Pikachu once beat a Dragonite of the Champion of the Orange League.

Immediatly after this, he lost to a brand new Eevee

This isn't the first, or last, time Pikachu is nerfed, for entertainment's sake. We don't need Pikachu killing everything in one hit.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Did you already watch the episodes? I think it helps a lot when it goes to liking the character (Hikari, the newbie, in that case) or not! =P
I've watched the first two eps so far. Not liking her yet, and I grew sick of Takeshi 8 years ago.

Weav-vile

Totally!
I've watched the first two eps so far. Not liking her yet, and I grew sick of Takeshi 8 years ago.

Aw... So I think it's personal! xD
I don't like Brock THAT much, you know... But he's ok to me.
But Hikari... I <3 her! *_*
Hope you get along with her in the next episodes, she's really cool! ^^

GreenApple

Cherish the Day
Maybe the writers just want us to assume that every region is stronger than the former?

Someone once suggested that Shinji might work for Team Galaxy; if that's the case then it explains his expertise. But either way he should be a constantly appearing character to keep Ash busy. It'll give him something else to do besides Gyms, and thwarting Team Rocket's plans in almost every episode.

Come to think of it, what if this season featured more two-parters? Or episodes that would take the span of two or more.

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
Good.

More Shinji.

SNK and Shinji probably won't battle this episode. Probably learn Shinji's background and have Shinji somehow fight Team Rocket with SNK, Girly and Perverty.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Funny. Masaaki Iwane must have left an entry on his blog or something saying that he was the art director for DP 06, because PokéAni doesn't even know the one for 05 yet. Anyway, I hope that piece of information is true, since that'd mark the first DP episode to have really superb animation...unless a miracle happens and Tamagawa-sama appears to be the one doing 05, but that won't happen anyway.

Anyhow, the more Shinji the better. He's pwnage. I somehow have a feeling he and Ash won't actually battle, but rather compete on who catches the better Pokémon or something. If that happens though, I can either see only Ash ending up empty-handed or even both.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
He better appear in this!

And Shinji, Ash, Brock, Hikari, Tracey, May, James, Jessie, Meowth, Giovanni, Max, Professor Nanakamodo, Todd, Ritchie, Casey, Samurai, A.J., Giselle, Gary, OR Morrison.

KOROBOOSHI! GETTO!

Weav-vile

Totally!
He better appear in this!

And Shinji, Ash, Brock, Hikari, Tracey, May, James, Jessie, Meowth, Giovanni, Max, Professor Nanakamodo, Todd, Ritchie, Casey, Samurai, A.J., Giselle, Gary, OR Morrison.

KOROBOOSHI! GETTO!

LOL! XD
I think Ash will get one, seriously... He needs a new bug time, since his last one was... uh... Nevermind, I only know it's been a long time since it catch a bug one! =P
And Koro + Ash would totally ROCK! :)

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Ash won t catch more Pkmn...he already caught two in like 5 episodes, that´s scary.
If he catches another some ppl will start having seizures and sure as HELL Pkmn wants to avoid THAT from happening.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
It makes more sense for Hikari to get her first capture in this episode than anything.

She can't stay with only Poochama forever.

Weav-vile

Totally!
Heracross... How could I have forgotten it? ;_;
I used to love it, really, but it was entirely, uh... THROWED AWAY from the show!
And Ash has 4 pokémon on his hand now, so... He need 2 more, so... One of them could be Korobooshi, why not?

ShadowDragon16

Ash won t catch more Pkmn...he already caught two in like 5 episodes, that´s scary.
If he catches another some ppl will start having seizures and sure as HELL Pkmn wants to avoid THAT from happening.

True, Ash needs only 4 to get threw a decient part of the anime, and I hope hikari captures a perappu. I really want to see James and Masukippa in a battle.